5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised
Ordered a new keyboard since my old keyboard had a broken F11 key, got the keyboard in 3 days and it's perfect. No complaints what so ever.
Published on May 1, 2012 by Josh H

1.0 out of 5 stars Item does not match picture. DO NOT BUY
If you were trained to type, the shift keys and return keys do not match the original dell keyboard or any keyboard. Received a keyboard and installed but when I began to type, I kept making mistakes with capital letters and the return key. The keyboard I received had two of the same key or the backslash key.... AVOID
Published 6 months ago by J. Wenig

1.0 out of 5 stars Item does not match picture. DO NOT BUY, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Brand NEW Dell Inspiron Dell Inspiron N5010 M5010 Black Us Laptop Keyboard (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, May 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Success, April 13, 2012
The keyboard fit great and very easy to install. Also, the seller was very quick and efficient in getting the product to me. Overall, it was a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, and Worked!, March 21, 2013
Had to google (who uses Bing? puh-leeze!) instructions to replace it, but it was an easy 5-minute replacement once I saw how to do it. Restored full functionality to the laptop. Quite pleased with the result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Works great. Everything we expected

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, July 3, 2014
James (United States) - See all my reviews
Arrived on date promised. Easy instructions on web to replace. Works fine at fraction of cost quoted by repair facility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
Very easy installation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard layout differs from picture, beware!, May 28, 2014
I ordered this after spilling some coffee into the number pad, rendering two buttons in my coveted number pad unusable. I received it very quickly. It works great and fits my laptop nicely so it IS a replacement for the N5010, as advertised. However, please do not go by the photo as this keyboard is not exactly the same. The photo shows and elongated Shift key on the left and a thin elongated Enter key on the right. The keyboard I received has a short stubby shift key on the left, with a slash button in between that and the Z button. On the right the Enter key is, again, met with a slash button first, then a small Enter key that spans up higher toward the backspace button. This may not seem like a huge deal, but if you've come accustomed to your keyboard, it is a huge change! Ever time I capitalize a sentence it is instead met with a '\' and when I go to press Enter with my pinky, I am instead met with '\'. I sort of believe this keyboard is made for programming with all the slash buttons! I would return this to be honest, but I don't have the patience to use the top number keys any longer. It was very low cost. I will unfortunately use this until I order another replacement - if I can't retrain my pinky fingers to reach a little further each way!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit fine, May 16, 2014
Dropped right in there, keys seem to not be as smooth but it works great, just doesn't have the 'feel' the OEM one did.

Rate and Discover Movies