Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brand NEW Olympia DL 2000A Camera
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 2, 2011
You might call it a cheap piece of junk, but then you might have expected this to be a real camera. I have seen numerous copies of these cameras and they come under all kinds of weird brand names, but they're all about the same - and they have some potential if you love toy cameras like the Holga or Diana. It's cheap enough that you could buy it, modify it, and start cranking out some wild photos. Plus it has a waist-level viewfinder and takes 35mm film you can get developed at the local drug store. Expect image quality in line with the above-mentioned toy cameras.
on November 22, 2011
Well, Olympia ain't Olympus, for one thing, it has a fixed lens that is made of plastic and a hunk of lead to make it feel heavy. These were oringinally invented to use in a Chinatown scam, where a little guy ran up to you claiming to have brand new SLRs for cheap. It is true that they can take wacky pictures, but so can a holga. you can get them at the salvation army for 2 dollars, don't buy it new.
on January 18, 2011
I bought one of these cameras and found it to be pure junk. Do not waste your time and money. Take it from me its not worth the effort. When I tried to return it they didn't want it.
on August 16, 2011
I bought this camera to add to my plastic camera collection primarily because it has a flash. I was also excited about the auto-rewind. It's focus free, like my other plastic cameras, which i love. It is big, and from a distance almost looks professional. Would make a nice cheap camera to travel with, perhaps. However, when I received mine the flash did not work. I put in brand new batteries, be assured. There was no tell-tell soft whining noise to indicate it was cycling. I even loaded some film and tried it out, to no avail. I had to return the camera.
on October 5, 2011
I bought this used at a thrift store for $10 and that night if fell apart in my hands. Still I could tell the cheap quality. The real reason I give it 3 stars is because the case has been a life saver. When I didn't feel like carrying my whole kit around with me, I'd load the little case with "one" of my cameras and it's accessories and tote that along. But if you get one that works it will likely give you Lomography style pics. What ever you do with the camera, keep the case... it's wonderful for light-load romps.
b/b)O(
on October 21, 2011
these cameras are frauds. Not your fault, probably didn't know. They made a bunch of these under popular names. They are worth about 5.95. I this exact one and found out it was a fraud. Still takes pictures, but nothing else special. Just pictures. :-)
on November 6, 2013
Don't be fooled - it is designed to LOOK like a camera with all kinds of features. It isn't. Cheap plastic toy camera, fixed plastic lens, lead weight inside to make it seem heavy. I got fooled into buying one. The flash worked on mine (although the trigger voltage was well over 200 volts so it would be "bad" to connect it to any digital camera). Threw it all away, although the bag was not bad - I kept that.
on August 19, 2011
Nice Fool Me OLYMPIA Brand NEW Olympia DL 2000A CameraLook Like A Olympus Camera Neat Camera For The Price It A Little High .It Works I Kind Of Like It. But They Should Put Up That It Not A 53mm Olympus But A Look A Like Not The Real Thing.I Give Them 5 Stars Fool Me Once Shame On You Fool Me Twice Shame On Me. Have Fun If You Buy The Camera Will Post Pictures Soon A I Can. Lower Your Price Please.
on December 30, 2011
I currently had an advantage camera system and could not locate film for it. Was on Amazon and saw this 35mm and gave it a try. Was amazining surprised when I received it did not expect it to be of the quaility it is for the price. Will enjoy for many years to come
on January 19, 2013
Everyone needs one and shipping was as promised, quality is as stated, and Amazon is the place to find whatever you need one stop shopping! I love this vintage piece. Shipping was as promised! It was a gift so not sure if it worked okay but I assume so because no feedback otherwise.

See 1 answered question