Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

100%

on October 5, 2014
I love, love, love Dr. Horrible and this, along with My Freeze Ray, are my two favorite songs. I downloaded these both one day via Amazon's Instand-Download because I had them stuck in my head, in the car, and I couldn't get them out! So, I purchased and downloaded to my phone and had them both within ten minutes. Perfect!
on November 13, 2011
Not in 320 kbps, it is in 256 kbps. That may not matter to some but I was a little disappointed, but that is more of a personal thing, I won't mark it down for that. I loved it in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Done very well.
on March 12, 2013
I am the biggest fan of this movie and of Neil Patrick Harris, so when iTunes didn't have it off to amazon i went :)
on March 8, 2013
Absolutely love this movie and love the songs! Love singing to it at the top of my lungs when no one is around!