5.0 out of 5 stars It Really works no BS!!
Published on January 6, 2012 by Andrea

2.0 out of 5 stars Get it WAY cheaper at GNC
Okay so I did alot of research on the main ingredient which is "MACA" and that is ALL you need. It increases your estrogen levels where it's needed. Like in your breast, hips, and butt. You can get a MACA supplement at GNC for $7.99! It comes with 100 pills. Thats what I'm doing.
Published on September 8, 2011 by Tara

2.0 out of 5 stars Get it WAY cheaper at GNC, September 8, 2011
This review is from: Brand New Booty. Female Butt Enlargement Enhancement and Body Support Capsules (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars It Really works no BS!!, January 6, 2012
Andrea (Killeen, TX) - See all my reviews
Well I just ordered today, I am very excited and cant wait until my shipment arrives. I want to actually give a real view on my progress because some of these reviews seem geniune while others do not i.e (Honey bee and Nadia). I am open to sending emails and also before and after pics. I know how skeptical i was so if I can save someone disappointment and money i am willing to. And if it works, great I want to be the one to encourage those leary individuals. I should be recieving my package 1/11. I will keep you ladies posted and wish me luck!

AFTER 3 WEEKS
After taking the pill for three weeks there is definitely a noticiable growth in my butt and hips. ABout 1.5-2 inches. I stopped taking them however because they may be linked to the chicken pill, liver damage and possible cancer is not worth it. i have pictures for anyone who is interested but jus be careful ladies.

Week 5

Hey ladies the supplement isnt associated with the chicken pill after all!! This makes me really excited because I was extremely pleased with the results after just 3 weeks. I will continue to take them and let u guys know how the progress is going. I did get back to most of you with the picture and email requests. New request are also welcome. Good luck ladies i hope everyone is just as successful with these pills as I am.

5.0 out of 5 stars brand new booty, February 24, 2011
wow I never thought a product like this works i have been taking the pills for 2 months now I'm on my 3rd bottle so of course I have results that i love its true the only thing you have to worry about is buying a bigger pants size because i love it but now i can't fit into my favorite pants,this is a wonderful product that i will continue using until i am satisfied with my new boot it not only makes it round in the 3 week but noticably firm as well i went from a size 5'6 to an 8 and my thighs are also wider and more shaped I'm telling you girls this works just give it a change and u get what you pay for so I am extremly happy with the results you can also comment and leave your email if you would like me to tell you more details just try it.

3.0 out of 5 stars IT SERIOUSLY DOES WORK !!! NO BS :D, March 20, 2014
So I got mine from my boss at work, (we sell them), and started taking them on march 13th .
at first they had me feeling a lil weird.. shaking and thing. but it takes any new supplement up to 30days for your body to get used to the ingredients. anywho, it is now the 20th of march and I now feel fine taking them . still waiting on result but I have hopes ! already have the before picture and will continue to update.. taking pics along the way. will email if any needs them !

UPDATE: 05.21.14
I have started my second bottle about a week ago and even my co-workers can tell the difference !!! im SOO excited w the results ! My boss is going to be mad at me, because im going to keep asking him for them !
GOOD LUCK LADIES

3.0 out of 5 stars Patiently waiting, February 21, 2014
I started taking them about 3 days ago I havn't noticed but I am feeling heavier in the butt region 😄! Will definitely get back to you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excited, April 1, 2014
I just received my booty pills today. I don't know if there going to work, but I will keep you guys updated.

3.0 out of 5 stars first try bnb, March 30, 2012
I seen it wasnt any recent views i jus took my first dosage today ill try to update every wk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brandnewbooty, July 31, 2014
I got my pack a week ago I can honestly say it's the first product I've seen work so fast nothing major but I cnt wait to see what it's gone look like at the end of the month this actually works I also order maca pills I got those today I will be giving a review on how it worked by taken both of them

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, May 9, 2013
HEADED TO MY 2ND BOTTLE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, I TAKE THESE ALONG WITH MACA, I SEE CHANGES ALREADY!! WISH IT WAS LESS MONEY THO $50 IS PRETTY HIGH

3.0 out of 5 stars i like it, January 4, 2013
I think it was working but i discontinued
but will be ordering soon..
I would recommend this product to my friends

Rate and Discover Movies