Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

Format: Audio CDChange

on June 7, 2006
This CD is scheduled to debut on 07/25/06 and trust me all the songs on it are excellent! I like this CD as much if not more than the Blue Moon CD (which stayed in my CD player for over a year it was that good!). "Brand New Girlfriend" is a great, fun song, and "Lead Me On" is destined to be a #1 hit. It's a beautiful ballad.

Steve is unbelievably talented, with an original voice that can sing literally anything; I've heard him sing Lional Richie, Stevie Wonder, Roy Orbison, Elvis, you name it, Steve can sing it!

If you like Roy Orbison, Elvis, or Chris Isaak, then Steve Holy's music is for YOU. I guarantee this CD will be a #1 hit for Steve. (Yes, it's that good, and yes Steve is that talented!) Buy this CD. You won't regret it.
on August 13, 2006
What a comeback CD Steve Holy has Come out with. This is a wonderful CD. I wish they had a 6 or 7 star rating because I would give it that. I love the new single Brand New Girlfriend. It is a fun song that is very enjoyable. Hurry Up is an up-tempo song on this CD also. My favorite song on this CD is A Cliff In Colorado. It is about a couple who gets married on this mountain cliff with just a few friends and every anniversary they go back to this same spot. He tells her if he goes before her to bring him to the cliff and so she does to scatter his ashes in the wind. The end of the song tells on how she heard a whisper from him and how she went to the mountain cliff in the snow all by herself but there are 2 sets of foot prints and how she is wrapped up in his arms at last. I get goose bumps everytime I hear this song. There are 2 bonus tracks on this CD also. One of which is All For The Love Of Sunshine which was recorded by Hank Williams, Jr. first but Steve Holy does a wonderful job with the song. This CD is worth the money and you will not be disapointed. Good Job Steve!!!
on June 14, 2007
The cd starts out with Brand New Girlfriend and has you rocking along. It is easily one of the best cd's I have heard in a long time. I've had it for awhile but think that it deserves the best review possible. I give it 5 stars , the vocal ability of Steve Holy is up there with the many great legends of country music. He can sing the ballads like Come on Rain and two seconds later have you laughing until your ready to cry with the songs like Brand New Girlfriend, men buy the drinks(girls call the shots) and hurry up. If you haven't bought it yet. I definately would recommend you do so.
on August 9, 2006
What can I say ? This CD is nothing short of AMAZING ! I am the kind of person who will buy an album without knowing anything of the artist to have a chance to experience new music . Many years ago I stopped by my local Best Buy to grab an Otis Redding Box Set and while there I grabbed a CD out of the New Releases section . It was Steve Holy's "Blue Moon" . From the moment I put it in my player I was hooked big time ! It is remains one of my favorite albums ever . Steve has such a smooth sound to his voice and style of singing . Little country , little rock , mixed with a hint of the old classic sounds .

This album is full of songs that can easily become hits . "Brand New Girlfriend" is already climbing and getting some major airplay . Fun song , and the video for it is even better. "Baby Don't Go" is my favorite song on the CD . This song is so addictive and catchy , makes you wanna get up , dance and sing along . Any song that can get this big boy wanting to get up and shake his groove thing is something special ! "Men Buy The Drinks (Girls Call The Shots)" is another one of those really fun songs like "Brand New Girlfriend" . A song a lot of the ladies will really dig .

There are some of those really beautiful ballads Steve is known for . "Come On Rain" , "Lead Me On" , "A Cliff In Colorado" , and "What Could I Do Different Tonight" . This album was well worth the years of waiting for new Steve Holy music . It is going right there with "Blue Moon" as one of my all time favorites .
on June 24, 2006
Holy-ite Elizabeth G. told the "Holy Truth" in her review. Steve cut 40 or so songs for his long awaited second CD. The ones that found their way onto the CD are really special. If you enjoyed his debut CD, "Blue Moon" you will be blown away by this one. If you are new to Steve's music, you will be so impressed by his amazing vocals ( and he sounds just the same in concert) as well as his unique feel for his music.

July 25th is indeed the release date and I know many, many HOLY-ITES are PUMPED!
on May 10, 2008
I'm a new Steve Holy fan, and I originally thought Steve only did humorous music. In truth, he's a very accomplished singer with a great voice reminiscent of some of the easy rock artists of the sixties. This is the second of his CDs I've purchased recently, and I will be looking for new releases in the future.
on November 24, 2008
What a talented guy. Steve Holy sings some great songs on this CD. I'm surprised that he is not more popular. I also recommend Steve Holy - Blue Moon.
on August 29, 2012
My first purchase of Steve Holy music and I am hooked. Love love love it! After this album I bought all the other CDs he has released
on May 25, 2010
It was everything you said it would be and arrived faster than expected. thank you
on April 30, 2008
This is by far one of the best country releases i have heard. Steve Holy has a gorgeous voice that melts me to the core. Songs like "Come On Rain" and "A Cliff In Colorado" have to be some of the best songs ever! i love "All for the love of Sunshine" and how it leads into "What Could I do different Tonight. All of the songs are Wonderful.

BUY IT NOW!