5.0 out of 5 stars Non-OEM Comp. HDAV cable for Xbox 360
My son loves the cable! I got it as an extra cable for when he brings his Xbox to my house. The graphics come through great, like the original. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Published on October 19, 2012 by Dmomma

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Cable
Published on February 8, 2010 by A. Majewski

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Cable, February 8, 2010
This review is from: Brand New Non-OEM Component HD AV Cable for the Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I bought the cable initially because of the low price, though later I found more proof toward the saying, "You get what you pay for" it worked fine at first, but after a while my Xbox kept turning on and off without warning, initially I thought the Xbox was broken, but after checking some of the other one star reviews here I replaced the cable with my old one and the problem was solved.

I recommend against getting this cable, spend your money on something that works such as an official cable made by microsoft. May cost more but you're far less likely to get the problems I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-OEM Comp. HDAV cable for Xbox 360, October 19, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, December 15, 2011
This is a worthless piece of junk. When i got this, i noticed right away it was just some knock off brand from the original Microsoft HD AV cables. I plugged in the cables, then i noticed the cord did not plug in all the way into my Xbox 360. I thought it would be fine, but when i turned the Xbox on there was no color. Very, very disappointing and waste of my money. DO NOT BUY!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 10, 2012
Noah (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It wasn't a game but It was HD cables I used to play splitscreen minecraft on xbox for which was really fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars XBOX HD CABLE, May 3, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I loved this product. I recommend it to all gamers. I can see the perfect picture now. Makes the graphics even better

5.0 out of 5 stars XBox 360, February 5, 2013
This cable works perfectly with my son's XBox. Video/Audio and all functions go. The price was 1/3 what my local box-store was selling this cable. It will work fine for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, February 9, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
doesnt work correctly but can you espect from a cheap price doesnt show correct colors on screen was unable to enjoy my game stiking whit hdmi but i wanted to use it to record my gameplay but didnt work dont buy this

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360 Slim, February 6, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This product is perfect for the xbox 360 slim which dont come with the HD component cables like the old xboxs did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price, April 1, 2014
We needed the cable so that the XBOX was compatible with our YV. THis did the trick and it came at a good price. Couldn't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 23, 2014
Been using for about a year and it works just as it should. I've switched televisions too and it works just as well. Just amazing.

Brand New Non-OEM Component HD AV Cable for the Xbox 360