Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brand New Non-OEM Component HD AV Cable for the Xbox 360
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 8, 2010
I bought the cable initially because of the low price, though later I found more proof toward the saying, "You get what you pay for" it worked fine at first, but after a while my Xbox kept turning on and off without warning, initially I thought the Xbox was broken, but after checking some of the other one star reviews here I replaced the cable with my old one and the problem was solved.

I recommend against getting this cable, spend your money on something that works such as an official cable made by microsoft. May cost more but you're far less likely to get the problems I had.
on December 15, 2011
This is a worthless piece of junk. When i got this, i noticed right away it was just some knock off brand from the original Microsoft HD AV cables. I plugged in the cables, then i noticed the cord did not plug in all the way into my Xbox 360. I thought it would be fine, but when i turned the Xbox on there was no color. Very, very disappointing and waste of my money. DO NOT BUY!!!!
on October 19, 2012
My son loves the cable! I got it as an extra cable for when he brings his Xbox to my house. The graphics come through great, like the original. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on February 21, 2013
Price - 5 Stars

Quality - 5 Stars - It looks like the OEM model, and works like it too

Functionality - 5 Stars - It provided me the YRW cables for my Standard Def TV, haven't been able to test out the hi-def cables (RGB) yet, but will eventually, we have an HDMI only tv at the moment.

Shipping - It came in a padded box, with more bubble wrap than I knew what to do with, so I know had the box been attacked or mishandled immensely, it would have survived.

Bottom Line - If you need a replacement, buy this cable, it works for what you'd need it for. Because it's Non-OEM, it MAY or MAY NOT last longer than the original, but the fact is, if you wanted the original cable, you'd buy it instead.
on January 3, 2014
I ended up returning this as I thought I was able to go from my XBox 360E to my component only plasma display. Oh well... guess I didn't read the specs on the 360E to find out if this was for it or not.... and it isn't. Amazon took it back and refunded me. Thanks Amazon!
on November 15, 2013
Purchased for my roommate since the HDMI port on his Xbox 360 was not working. These cables are not OEM but they are built just like the OEM cables. We are able to get 1080 just fine on the television in our dorm living room.
on September 17, 2013
the cables work perfectly and for the price I can't believe the quality. I bought a roxio game capture cable from a different website and I have yet to get it to work right and it was a lot more expensive.
on February 9, 2012
doesnt work correctly but can you espect from a cheap price doesnt show correct colors on screen was unable to enjoy my game stiking whit hdmi but i wanted to use it to record my gameplay but didnt work dont buy this
on May 28, 2013
If, for some reason, you are without an AV cable for your Xbox, This AV cable will either do Component or Composite AV setup depending on your TV connections (you will have to set the switch on the side of AV cable to TV or HDTV manually).
on December 29, 2012
When I ordered this, I saw that it didn't cost much and it would get here around Christmas, maybe a little bit after. So I was excited when it got dropped off in the mail today. I plugged it into the HD slot on my HDTV and turned on the Xbox 360 and my TV to get a blank screen, so I played with it as much as I could and then took it down to our living room to our newer TV and tried it there, it still didn't work. So I brought it back to my gaming room and plugged the HD cables for my Wii into the TV and it worked just fine. I then unplugged that and retried the new HD cables for my Xbox 360 and still nothing came on the screen. The cable doesn't plug into the Xbox all the way and all in all, it doesn't work at all but I guess you get what you pay for. My recommendation is go to the microsoft store and buy the Xbox 360 component HD AV cable from Microsoft's online store and use that. It costs $39.99 and it's worth the money because it actually works.

Here's a link:

[...]

As a side note, the company selling this has probably published fake reviews, so be careful about what you buy.

See 1 answered question