Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 31, 2013
My kids LOVE it. wouldn't expect anything less from Samsung devices received it very fast and with in a few minutes of setup they were off downloading apps and playing games!
on January 11, 2014
Met all my expectations!! It's a nice, convenient size and has clear, crisp graphics. This is my first touch screen but am catching on quickily.
on February 7, 2014
Well what can I say I love the tablet its cute it fits me I think ima get the phone next thats really what I wanted but I got this one first I wasent happy with the way it was shipped it looked like someone had opened the box or something then it was wrapped in a UPS bubble wrap which then was stuffed into my mailbox but anywho I am enjoying the tablet
on November 6, 2013
An excellent tablet for kids! The best resolution out there and it's very responsive. I'm not a Samsung fan but I have to rec
on April 6, 2014
First the tablet: no complaints. The specs on the Galaxy tab 3 aren’t as impressive as some other 7” tablets, but it is still able to surf the web, play videos and music and games. Also with the price here it is a really good value.

Second the seller: Joycells got the tablet to me in 4 days. That's great fast service as far as I'm concerned.

The surprise: the first thing I did when I opened the packing material was inspect the Samsung package. The box was in great condition, but all the writing on the box was in French. So maybe it came from Quebec? No big deal. Also fortunately je parle un peu le francais. When I turned the tablet on the default language was French. Changing it to English was simple and didn't require any of my French skills. When I opened up the box containing the accessories this is where I found the surprise. The charger is European. Thanks to Joycells for including an adapter so I can plug the charger into a US outlet if I had to. I have a bunch of chargers laying around the house so I don't think I'll need the charger that came with this tablet. I also travel to Europe a lot so this charger is actually welcome. I was about to buy one so Joycells saved me more money without even knowing it. However, if you don't have a US charger this could be an issue for you. If would be nice if they warned you in the item description.
on January 19, 2014
My wife absolutely loves this tablet. I bought it for her for Christmas 2013. She puts it down only when she's sleeping.
on December 25, 2013
Depending what exactly you need it for, it'll be perfect. I do have one complaint, if you can call it that... My wife has the SAME EXACT tablet, but the 3G/4G WIFI model thru SPRINT, (this is just the WIFI model), and her GALAXY TAB3 has a faster processor, and a newer version on the ANDROID OS. This one comes with 4.1, hers came with 4.3. We can open the same apps on both tablets, and hers will open and be functional a full 3 to 4 seconds sooner. Not too big of a deal, But, I can ge impatient sometimes...
on March 9, 2014
Got this one because I played around with a co workers TAB 2 and fell in love.
I waited until I could find a decent deal on a black one, since I did not like the white screen bezel.
When I started using this one, it would always freeze up with the WiFi on and still occasionally freeze when using this device for any reason.

I am (and have been planning) planning to Root this thing, thus unchaining it from it's crippling, slow overlay.

This thing should absolutely rip, once I gain Root access.

Only problem is, Samsung's warranty is pretty good, so I'm going to wait a bit.

7 inch size is perfect, fits in a jacket pocket, and this Tab has a fabulous battery life as well.

Great device, but requires patience.
on June 19, 2014
I recommend the Samsung Tablet over all others. With apps, you will be able to download ebooks from Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, your library and Scribd. Other tablets try to limit those functions.

This tablet also syncs with my Samsung phone.

Very pleased!
on January 18, 2014
Bought for Christmas . Kids loved them. Has a lot of features and able to do pretty much anything you want too