Features and Benefits
- Saves time - No trimming of paper
- Saves money - utilizes the entire surface of the paper
- Works in all applications, from light detail to heavy cutting
- Unique radius edge for contour sanding
- Soft outer layers provide non-clogging surface
A sanding block that fits the most commonly available abrasive paper – the 6” sanding disc. Simply wrap a 6” PSA disc around a perfectly sized pad. It just feels right in the hand. No trimming, no waste and every square inch of the disc is available for sanding – just wrap it and rock. The shape is ideal for a wide variety of sanding applications. From heavy, two-handed rough sanding of filler to fine sanding of finish coats. A radius edge provides the perfect surface for sanding contours and ridges. The soft outer pad surface forms a perfect bond to the paper and gives just enough for detailed jobs. Plus, it won’t load up with sanding dust. A rigid inner layer maintains pad shape and completely eliminates transfer of finger marks through the pad.