Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Top Brand Step Up Ring 58-77mm Lens Filter Size Adapter
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 26, 2007
There's not a whole lot that can be said about a step-up ring, but this one is good quality and does its job perfectly. Filters screw on and off quite smoothly, and it fits perfectly on my 50mm f1.4 lens.
on April 11, 2007
I buy all 77mm filters and then use these great adapters to use my filters on my smaller lenses. A great deal!

The build quality is great.
on May 24, 2009
These step-up rings allows me to use one size filter for all of my lenses. That saves money as well as space and weight in the camera bag.
on April 13, 2015
Works great. Low cost solution to use those expensive filters with multiple lenses. I have a 77mm sized circular polarizing filter and this step up ring works as intended. I use it on my canon 50mm 1.4 lens. Great way to save some money on filters.
on April 29, 2015
Saves a lot of money when it comes to filters. Only need one filter to fit all my lenses with these rings. Just make sure don't make them tight when you put it on. Also a little led from a pencil on the threads makes easier to put on and take off....Rich ...R
on November 24, 2014
Could not had arrived at a better time. Took me out of an emergency with flying colors. WOW! I have bigger lense (77mm) that was given to me and for months it lay on my desk. Finally I was able to put it to use with my step up ring and it function as it was made for it. Thank you Amazon.
on July 28, 2011
I ordered this Adorama 55mm Lens to 77mm Filter Step-Up Adapter. However the vendor, Video Camera Center, sent my at Bower ring instead. It seems to work ok, but it is not the Adorama that is shown, and further the Bower was rated 1 star. So, if you order, you may not get the exact ring you ordered. I would have paid the extra money to get a B&W ring, but Amazon did not carry in this size. The B&W is finished much nicer in a flat black, instead of the shiny finish this one has.
on September 19, 2012
I read in one of the Amazon reviews that buying filters for every lens was expensive and that using rings was a cheap solution - was correct in our case. My son and I bought filters for experimenting but seeing the price tried rings as a quick solution. We bought filters for our largest lens and step up rings for the other smaller lens. I know there are those whom do not agree, but when buying two of each of several filters on a budget - this save some money until I get rich. This particular ring (brand) was purchase due to price and the first to be seen while shopping, but worked quiet well. The service was great from the company as well.
on July 22, 2014
I own several of these adapters and could not be happier with them. Unless you do an impression of the Hulk while tightening these, you will not have any issue with them getting stuck. The fit and finish is very good. I've used them for quite some time and all of them still look brand new.
on April 21, 2010
It's a pretty simple item, theres not much to screw up on it. It works just how it should. The only thing I wish it had would be the attachment to put a lens hood on it. As of now while this adapter is on I can't put a lens hood on.