Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
|New from||Used from|
Want a new job or career? Need to demonstrate more value to customers or employers? Use today’s hottest social media platforms to build the powerful personal brand that gets you what you want! In this completely updated book, Erik Deckers and Kyle Lacy help you use social media to attract new business and job opportunities you’ll never find any other way. From Facebook to Pinterest to video sharing, this book is packed with new techniques and ideas that are practical, easy, and effective. Deckers and Lacy show you how to supercharge all your business and personal relationships…demonstrate that you are the best solution to employers’ or partners’ toughest problems…become a recognized thought leader…and turn your online network into outstanding jobs, great projects, and a fulfilling, profitable career!
DISCOVER HOW TO:
• Choose today’s best social media tools for your personal goals
• Build an authentic storyline and online identity that gets you the right opportunities
• Make the most of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter—and leverage new platforms like Pinterest and Google+
• Build connections and prove expertise by sharing video on YouTube and Vimeo
• Find yourself on search engines and then optimize your personal online presence
• Promote your events, accomplishments, victories…and even defeats and lessons learned
• Integrate online and offline networking to get more from both
• Reach people with hiring authority and budgets on LinkedIn
• Use Twitter to share the ideas and passions that make you uniquely valuable
• Avoid “killer” social networking mistakes
• Leverage your online expert status to become a published author or public speaker
• Measure the success of your social media branding
• Get new projects or jobs through your online friends and followers
Learn more with Branding Yourself Video Lessons. For additional information go to quepublishing.com/BrandingYourselfVideos.
Erik Deckers is the co-owner and vice president of creative services of Professional Blog Service, a ghost blogging and social media agency. He has been blogging since 1997 and speaks widely on social media topics. He is also a newspaper columnist and award-winning playwright. Erik coauthored No Bullshit Social Media: The All- Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing with Jason Falls.
Kyle Lacy is a principal of Marketing Research and Education for ExactTarget, a leading global provider of interactive marketing solutions. He has an in-depth understanding of the application of social and interactive media for both small and large businesses and regularly speaks on topics ranging from social media adoption to interactive marketing trends across email, mobile, and social media. Kyle has been recognized as one of Indiana’s 40-under-40 by the Indianapolis Business Journal, Anderson University’s Young Alumni of the Year, and TechPoint’s Young Professional of the Year. Learn more about Kyle at KyleLacy.com.
Deckers and Lacy coauthored the first edition of Branding Yourself.
Amazing Author! Priceless Information. If one wants to know how to market themselves or a small business via social media, this is it!Published 5 months ago by E.F.
I bought this book a while back and can't remember a thing about it.
Was does that tell you... about me, about the book?