- Action: Field grade CO2, nitrogen or compressed air powered semi-automatic marker
- CO2 Adapter: Drop forward bottom line constant air cylinder adapter accepts refillable cylinder
- Trigger Speed: Up to 5 shots per second
- Receiver: High impact polymer frame for superior performance
- Safety: Manual cross bold trigger block
- Maximum Safe Muzzle Velocity: Up to 300 fps when properly adjusted
- Overall Length: 19.0 inches
- Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Caliber: High-impact polymer frame for superior performance
- Grip Frame: A custom designed trigger guard with a blade double finger trigger.
- Field Strip Pin: Top cocking field strippable pin for quick and easy maintenance on and off the field
- Barrel: Industry standard threads for easy upgrading and cleaning; custom ported and fluted for improved accuracy and noise reduction
About Brass Eagle
Brass Eagle is the world's leading designer, manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of a complete line of products for the rapidly growing sport of paintball. The Brass Eagle brand has secured its dominant leadership position over the past several years as the sport has gained a broad acceptance through the company's efforts to make paintball more accessible and affordable to new participants. As more and more people experience the fun and excitement of paintball, the game's following continues to grow at an exceptional rate.
What's in the Box?
Semi-automatic marker, JT goggle system with visor, two Viewloader 100 count super tubes, Viewloader VL 200 premium loader, Viewloader VL ProFlex squeegee, Brass Eagle barrel plug, Brass Eagle game flag