Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

80%
20%

on May 17, 2012
I got this doll at Walmart. I haven't had a new Bratz doll in a while. I used to not play with them often, but now I play with them more than the Barbie dolls I own.
This doll is poseable, her limbs do not come off. I already lost one of her earrings (but don't all dolls' earrings/accessories get lost the first day?). The doll I got, did not have the open lip design/model. I enjoy changing her from a Bratz doll to a Bratz Catz doll. I make her sleep in her kitty bodysuit. Note: it looks kind of weird just in its bodysuit. Her hair is already kind of messed up, she is still fun, though. The cat she comes with is cute.
I recommend this doll to fans of cats and/or Bratz dolls. That would be the purrfect gift for a child like that. :)
on April 23, 2013
The toy arrived quickly and my daughter loved it. I really can't say much more. The price could have been a bit better, I found the doll two days later for 8 dollars instead of what I paid, but it happens.
on April 15, 2013
Alright, so she looks like Janice Dickinson, but, what the heck, my husband-supervised kid had cash. This doll is on sale at Target for $10.00. Clothes are easy to get on and off; same goes for her boots. In case you don't know, Bratz dolls do not have feet- they have small pegs instead that interlock within their footwear. Skirt is reversible...glitter netting over pink with silver sash on one side, and plain pink cotton on the other. Doll is articulated. Earrings fit her well. Tail is "poseable", and is easy-on, easy-off. Hole for tail on doll's back is easy to hide when she reverts to human form. Stays put. Transforms to a stole- just remove tail and wrap around doll's neck (see above pic). Plastic sunglasses cannot be pulled down onto doll's face unless you want her to be permanently human. They are held in place with thread that is loose enough to allow the glasses to lay on her crown and appear as regular sunglasses, or to be placed in the upright position, in which they become pink "cat ears". Many purrs.
on March 24, 2013
My 4 and 5 year old LOVE these dolls. Normally I am against Bratz because they can be a little.... risque? Yeah, that's the 'nice' word I'll use. Anyway, these are cute, clothed fully, bendable and stand up to A LOT of play from two very tough kiddos. Biggest surprise? The hair isn't frizzy and crazy yet (like a Barbie's would surely be by now). Go figure. Yeah, I'd purchase these again :-)
on February 23, 2013
Granddaughter loved it and mom and grandma all had fun playing with the doll and seeing what all it could do.
on February 17, 2016
This doll looks really pretty ans it is well made. i love the color as well as the fine design of the accessories. i did not even expected it to be this nice in actual. nice buy!
on May 11, 2012
Sturdy doll. If your loved one likes animals and dolls with lots hair to comb this will be a hit.
on January 13, 2014
My daughter was so thoroughly pleased with her Jade Doll! We will most definitely purchase similar items in the future!
on April 22, 2015
my little girl loves them!!!
on April 12, 2012
Before I bought the "Bratz Catz Doll - Jade" for my 12 year old daughter, she was very timid and had trouble making friends. After only a month of playing with the doll, I noticed drastic changes in her behavior. She suddenly began craving attention. Daily, boys from her class began showing up at my door and asking if my daughter was home. What a great change for her! It seems odd to me that they would only ever stay for about 30 minutes, but they always left with a smile on their face. I'm truly grateful for this product, it gave my daughter the confidence she needed to open up.