5.0 out of 5 stars FUN TOY, PRETTY DOLL, June 21, 2006
This review is from: Bratz: Genie Magic Bottle with Katia (Toy)
I bought this toy in March and I've been having fun with it since. I love the doll, but I wish it would have come with the jewelry I've seen in pictures. The bottle is very fun as well but it's hardly what I'd call a lounge. The doll is very fun to play with and she is very pretty. If you like Bratz as much as I do, get this toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I Get A Little Advice, Here?, March 14, 2006
This review is from: Bratz: Genie Magic Bottle with Katia (Toy)
I would like to know if this is a good doll to get, or if I should get another genie doll. The so called 'lounge' looks very cramped, and Katia doesn't come with extra outfit or accessories. Is the price too much 4 the doll? Sara Siblini, I saw your Rock Angelz Cloe review, and setting up a profile is easy. You should really do it. Lenzie, I would like to be your friend, too. And everyone else, you rock!(Lauren, Sara, Lenzie, Meg, Morgan, Esweetie, Nevra426...)

Chelsea&Yasmin

5.0 out of 5 stars Bratz Genie Magic Bottle with *KATIA*, January 29, 2006
OMG!!!

This playset is sooooooo nice.Espesially Katia.She is the best one in the Genie Magic collection.I simply LOVED this collection.And about the movie.I heard about it,but I will write the best I can remember of the story.Cloe,Jade,Sasha,Yasmin,and Meygan had a lucky day that they have got a new genie girl friend *Katia*.She has the greatest power of all the genies in town.But it seems like the Bratz genies and Katia gets into a mistrious adventure and some DANGER.That`s all I heard about,and I wrote the best I can remember.Let`s find out the whole story of the movie when it comes out.The movie sounds that it has a wonderful story-line,and I do believe that the graphics are CGI.I can`t wait to get it,and I can`t wait to see how their hair moves.By the Way...this Katia ROX!!!There is another Katia called(Foutune teller).She is the same size as the Bratz Rock Angelz makeover head dolls.But she is not a makeover head.She has a magical crystal ball,and she really moves and talks.SO FUN!!!I think this collection is really cool.There are 5 dolls(or 6.I should never forget Katia),magic bottle with Katia,fourtune teller,bedroom playset,magic carpet playset,and (of course)the movie.If you are a BIG fan of Bratz,collect all the dolls and stuff and make your own Bratz Genie Magic movie with music,camera,lights and decor(of course).Have FUN!!!

SARA SIBLINI!!!

MY SCENE LOVER!!!

BRATZ LOVER!!!

*FOREVER*

4.0 out of 5 stars I think this is a good doll., March 16, 2006
This review is from: Bratz: Genie Magic Bottle with Katia (Toy)
I think she is a good doll.

But I think she costs alot of money.

I think maybe you should get genie magic meygan or yasmin.

They cost alot less. Plus They come with extra outfits too.

P.S I think you rock too!

End the bratz/my scene war

LENZIE:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful doll, January 27, 2006
This review is from: Bratz: Genie Magic Bottle with Katia (Toy)
Katia is a beautiful doll. I don't have her, but I've seen her on TV and on the internet. Katia is one of my faves. I also can't believe Katia is an actual genie!! (More info on their new dvd on Bratz Genie Magic DVD) I saw her, and her outfit is gorgeous, and she's beautiful, I hope to get her, I think I'm the only Bratz fan in the world without a Holiday Katia (I heard about a lot of people that have her), so I hope this doll is my first Katia. I also can't wait for their movie, I'm so glad it's coming out earlier then before, cause I so want it, like this doll, I really want this doll. Bratz rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bratz Katia!!!!!!!!, May 3, 2007
This review is from: Bratz: Genie Magic Bottle with Katia (Toy)
I love Bratz. Believe me, I have almost 43....Sometimes though I don't think I have as many because some kids write into "Bratz Magazine" saying they have over 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Katia! She is very pretty, durable, and cool! I got her over a year ago, but that doesn't take away any of her value. I also have a Bryce doll so I pretend she is Bryce's boyfriend. What fun! I love Bratz! I want Maribel, but I don't want the Ice Rink thing. I wish MGA would make a Maribel only with accessories!!!!!!!! That would be cool! Anyway, Katia is very neat. And so is her fabulous bottle. Pretty! I also pretend that my other Bratz [Let's say my Bratz dolls Dylan and May-Lin], I pretend that they go on a date and travel different places in the cool bottle. This is totally a 5-Star. Even my mom, dad, and sister like it!! An A+ and a really cool toy!

Thank You For Taking Your Time To Read My Review!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bratz Genie Magic Bottle, January 11, 2007
Tobi Cameron (Canandaigua, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bratz: Genie Magic Bottle with Katia (Toy)
This is really cute, but my daughter has hardly used the magic bottle part. In essence, not worth the total I paid for it. I should have found a Katia doll instead. Quite a few little pieces too!

5.0 out of 5 stars good doll, bad price, March 24, 2006
Chelly (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bratz: Genie Magic Bottle with Katia (Toy)
I really like this collection. I only have meygan, but i entered the Bratz Win a Wish contest for this playset. I really like this doll, but when i saw the price i said, "Too much just for a simple playset." It's only a bottle and some pillows. It'd be a nice b-day gift or other, but if you really want a genie magic doll, i suggest you ethier get a doll or enter the contest (or both like i did) before you get this. the only good thing about this is if you think about it, a bratz genie doll is about $20 but this playset is $30...so if you think of it this way, you'd just spend $10 more for a doll and a playset. But whatever, just do what you want, these are just a few suggestions.

5.0 out of 5 stars ""OMG "" is tottaly right Sara, January 30, 2006
This review is from: Bratz: Genie Magic Bottle with Katia (Toy)
Hi Sara!This doll is totally cool!I like the bratz that come with 2 things(I seen this playset at T a r g e t).If you like the Wild Wild West Meygan with the white horse,than you will diffanintly like the genie magic Katia with magic lamp.or vice wersa.She comes with one outfit and it is the one she is wearing and has a tatoo in writing that I can`t understand.The genie bottle comes with a molded pink plastic seat with three pillows and it said on the box you can store her inside and use the genie bottle for a decoration.Whicth is cool anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi Nevra and Esweetie!!!This is SARA!!!, February 16, 2006
HI!!!

I would like to be your friend all of you.I am dying to get Genie Magic Cloe.So go there.I will be there anytime you want.write a review to me or I will write a review to you.Anyway,Katia Rox.And if you want,go to walmart and check out the picture of the Bratz Genie Magic movie.It`s awsome.

SARA SIBLINI!!!