5.0 out of 5 stars um...not the same as the one in the picture on the box...
Published on December 13, 2011 by carrie11

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea HORRIBLE design
Published on December 28, 2011 by C. Bruening

5.0 out of 5 stars um...not the same as the one in the picture on the box..., December 13, 2011
This review is from: Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch (Toy)
All in all, I'm pretty happy with this doll. However, she does look a little different then the one in the picture on the back of the box. The picture has skin colored legs and striped knee high socks, and the doll has whiteish colored legs, no socks :( The one on the box is cuter than the one I actually got IN the box, but Oh well...my daughter will like it anyway, and I doubt she'll even notice the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really neat Bratz doll. For your little angel or older angel., December 23, 2012
This review is from: Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch (Toy)
A great doll for that special one, who's a big big fan. They will love this doll. Even mom who's a little/big kid her self.

5.0 out of 5 stars big bratz little bratz, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch (Toy)
my granddaughter loved it. She put the mask on, along with the make up and there were two bratz running around together. The doll was awsome until she realized she could be just like her then it was even better. great item for your child to play along as part of the theme.She wants more. The nice thing about it is that there isnt alot of small parts with this that always seem to come up lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch (Toy)
Perfect Christmas gift for my granddaughter. She loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars My Grandaughter likes Bratt Dolls!, June 30, 2012
This review is from: Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch (Toy)
My grand daughter asked for this doll. She seemed happy about it when I gave it to her so I guess she was pleased.
I saw her with it a few times so I think it maybe still one of her favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bratz Doll, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch (Toy)
This was purchase for my 6 year old granddaughter. She absolutely loves it. One of her favorite Bratz dolls. She shopped with me online and chose 3 dolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed!, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch (Toy)
Bought these dolls for our 8 & 5 year old daughters. They both love them! I'm very impressed with the accessories. The mask is durable and the makeup is cute. We would definitely buy these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars She's beautiful. What more can I say?, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch (Toy)
I love this line from bratz. She's gorgeous and colorful and I ADORE her hair especially, and make up. She's perfect. I do wish she had the striped socks, but the one pictured is who you'll get :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old Grandaughter loved this for her, July 29, 2014
Debra Young (Chebanse, IL USA) - See all my reviews
Really cute. My 4 year old Grandaughter loved this for her birthday

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea HORRIBLE design, December 28, 2011
C. Bruening (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch (Toy)
I got my daughter a Bratz Masquerade doll that came with a mask & also this set of 2 masks with make-up for Christmas. I have to say that unfortunately this was a HUGE waste of money! My daughter is 5 and the mask doesn't even fit her. When you put it on your face, the eye openings squeeze so tight it hurts. Also when you just hold it to your face to try & use the stencils the design barely comes out. If you buy it just for the doll - which are reat, then you're good but f its for the mask & make-up as well --Save yourself the headache - DONT BUY THIS!!

Bratz Bratz Masquerade Doll Finora Witch