Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on July 7, 2011
My six year old granddaughter is a Big Bratz fan, and this dvd fits perfectly in her collection. We watch it all the time along with her other favorites. It's a good movie and is enjoyable for all ages.
on July 31, 2009
Awesome I can't believe this came out in 2006 but it's still awesome!! Fun movie and it's so stylin!!! Bratz rock!
on November 30, 2012
I bought this dvd for my 6 year old daughter, she just love,love the bratzs. She has watch this movie over 20 times, I have to say give it a rest. The movie is about Cloe, Jade, Sasha and Yasmin, getting ready to go on a reality show hosted by their friend Byron. The reality show is about young girls fashion designers modeling in a glitzy New York fashion show. The prize for the winner is diamond studded Go-Go boots. On the way to the reality show the bratz encounter a hunted town, mysterious traveler, a fashion designer wannabe, so they have to over come all these things so they don't miss the competition. SO you have to buy the dvd to find out what happended at the end. I recommend this dvd for all the kids who love the bratz, trust me this movie don't disappoint.
on January 23, 2014
It's an okay movie to watch once in awhile, but it's nothing like Bratz: Rock Angelz (I literally still watch that movie over, and over #MemorizedAboutEveryLine #Shame) or Bratz: Go to Paris (#ActionPacked) while this movie is more of the "I'll just purchase it to complete the movie collection."
on January 15, 2013
I brought this movie for my daughter and she loves it. She is a bratz doll fan. She watched this movie over and over and over again. I may need to order another one in case she wears this one out.
on September 20, 2012
My kids like these dolls and the movies. This is a fun movie. We had a sleepover and all the kids watched over and over.
on December 28, 2012
THIS WAS A GREAT MOVIE I JUST WISHED IT WAS LONGER, I AM PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND PRODUCT. THANKS
on December 13, 2014
Rating is for quick shipping. This is a gift,
and is reasonably priced.
on November 27, 2014
DANI WUTS to by this bratz movie
on March 14, 2013
i luv this movie i have playeed with bratz scence i was little never barbies is a great moviwe but a little scary for little kids at night or in a dark place. Get this mobie it is fantastic and all about fiend ship and fashion is awesome
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse