5.0 out of 5 stars Good for girls
My daughter loves Bratz and has most of these DVDs. She has watched this one many times, which is probably a good indicator that it is a half decent production!
Published on November 20, 2008 by Dean Bielanowski

1.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Scary for Little Kids!
Published on November 7, 2007 by Aimee's Mom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Scary for Little Kids!, November 7, 2007
Aimee's Mom (Atlanta, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure (DVD)
This was WAY too Scary for little kids! The movie is about each Bratz telling a very scary story at a sleepover. It is deceptively packaged like it's about young kids and their fun first sleepover adventures, and isn't clear that this is all about being SCARED. Adult scary. My 4 year old who loved the other Bratz movies, HATES this movie & even told me to throw it away after she saw it. She thought this movie would be great since it was about "Baby Bratz." She adores Scooby Doo, so there is a big difference in this movie.) She has never said that about anything else. Just what we needed, new frightening thoughts - your image in the mirror pulling you in and trapping you, etc. It may be fine for older kids who don't have any fear issues, but if you have any trouble with your little ones fears, particularly if they are starting to sleep alone, get scared at night or have anxiety about their first sleepover, please pick something else! It may have a moral somewhere, but they are so terrified, they'll never figure it out! What were they thinking?

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: SCARY FOR KIDS- not to mention terrible writing!, February 17, 2008
This review is from: Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure (DVD)
Honestly, i expected shallow- i mean- it's BRATZ- my expectations were really low, but the entire disc is just really scary ghost stories that derive from urban legends and it makes amusement parks and clowns even scarier than they already are.

There is no feeling of safety here.

There is no happy ending.

it isn't just silly fun.

There wasn't even a redeeming message, just stuff to give kids nightmares-

please don't waste your money on this.

there is no Passion for Fashion on this disc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for girls, November 20, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughter 5 loved it, April 7, 2009
This review is from: Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure (DVD)
One of a two given as gift to my five year old grandaughter. Age appropriate for Bratz fans.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too scary for older kids!!!, August 11, 2014
This review is from: Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure (DVD)
My nine year old daughter was very upset by this movie and immediately threw away the DVD after watching it. I had to spend quite a bit of time talking her down from it. I tried to reassure her about how when I was her age Jaws was the big scary movie that had everyone scared of sharks, but she scoffed and said that Jaws would be nothing compared to this movie, which was not only very scary but also very creepy and weird. She normally likes Bratz movies, but now she says she will try one more movie, and if she doesn't like that - never again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!!!!, April 13, 2009
This review is from: Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure (DVD)
Actually I've rented this over 3x's for my daughter through Blockbuster. Now I am deciding to purchase this because now I know about Amazon, although her father is detesting the notion of me getting more bratz movies. She's made him watch this particular so many times that he can recite it be memory. lol, therefore it's safe to assume she's in love with this movie. As a parent I love bratz movies and I am building a collection of these. Although I love barbie movies there is a difference in movie style. Barbie is always the same, never is the main character mean or realistic to everyday things; however bratz seem to fit my daughter. My daughter isn't always happy, she isn't always the nice person therefore for her to watch this movie it becomes relatiable. I love them and I would recommend them to anyone. Also I love their vocabulary. My daughter is picking up on words such as dexterious and some more words I can't seem to think of them now. lol! I love them, my daughter loves them, and they are great and entertaining. I know some parents are saying they are scary, but my daughter is into scary movies and she has been since she was born. I'd rather her watch bratz on replay than me having to sit through the ring for recap after recap after recap.

1.0 out of 5 stars HATE THE ENDING!, April 3, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure (DVD)
DO not waste ur money on this! i thought it wuz going to be an awesome movie, but my title explains why i hate it. dont make the same error as me purchasing this movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
my kid loved it even do it was a bit scary she knew it was just a movie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sleepovers, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure (DVD)
My daughter was afraid of scary stories at night, and this movie helped her to overcome some of the fear

5.0 out of 5 stars goood, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure (DVD)
good djkfkkff kkslkdf ksmdlkskd kdkmfkml ksdfkmfkd dfk kdfkd lkfdlkflkflkfmfk lkf gkl m k dlf kk k f kfdmlkdfk kl dglkdg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure
Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure by Mucci Fassett (DVD - 2007)
$9.98 $5.49