Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Braun 4642657 Braun Handmixer Stick Mixer Attachment
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

VINE VOICEon May 7, 2012
Was very happy to find out you could order this separately after the original locking mechanism cracked off after at least 10 years of service. My favorites and most used appliance in the kitchen.
on November 8, 2012
After breaking my old mixer I never thought I'd find a replacement part because we bought the mixer so very long ago. The supplier (a wonderful resource) shipped it quick and at a reasonable cost.
on April 26, 2014
My old mixer shaft broke and I was so happy to find this replacement! I absolutely depend on this item for cooking so many sauces and soups!
on July 7, 2014
Perfect replacement for the original. Fits like it should. Quck to ship, quick to use in prepping food for the family. Sauces, juices, smoothies, etc.