5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Mess With A Good Thing
Published on November 17, 2010 by L. W. Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars Works well with my old charger and brush heads.
-----My original review: "My tooth brushing is now zippier with this new replacement handle. I could still make use of my old charger and brush heads and I'm happy to say that there are a couple less things in the landfill today because I was able to purchase just this part. It works fine." ----

I have to retract this because the handle stopped working for no...
Published on February 27, 2011 by T. Fleming

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Mess With A Good Thing, November 17, 2010
This review is from: Braun 7040136 Oral B Toothbrush Ultra Power Handle (Handle no longer comes with timer)
My wife recently replaced her electric toothbrush with this almost identical model (absent timer). The original charger stand works fine with it. The old handle's metal shank broke off after about 7 years of use, but it was still charging perfectly. If this new handle gives that kind of service she would be delighted. I might add that I had the same model that I replaced after about 5 years use when it began to lose some power. My replacement (very similar) also purchased on Amazon has worked fine since then. You can spend a lot more money for a rechargeable toothbrush but I doubt you would get better service than with this one. Why is there such a wide variance in price, I wonder? I notice these less expensive but longlived models seem to be disappearing from the market place. Hmmmmm.... I also
wonder why rechargeable hand vacs have such a short life expectancy in comparison.
How about that, Black & Decker?

5.0 out of 5 stars a work horse of a brush, January 16, 2011
I am buying a replacement and have had this brush for at least 10 years. Last week it just woudln't turn on any longer. The battery is expected to alst 3-5 years. I'd say I got my money out of this one. My dentist would agree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well as expected, March 21, 2011
We bought this to replace a newer model with a timer, which no longer holds much power shortly after the charge. Although I wished to get another one with the timer, couldn't really find it anywhere, so got this one instead, based on the past and good experience with this particular model. Guess simpler things do work better, one charge per week, and it does what it's supposed to do well, it's going to last for a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun toothbrush, March 19, 2011
I wish more companies would follow Braun's lead and enable one to replace just that item of an appliance that has stopped working, rather than forcing the user to buy a new one. Way to go Braun! Very pleased with the new handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars great electric toothbrush, March 12, 2011
chchchuck "donnie" (southeastern illinois) - See all my reviews
We've had two of these for over 10 years,one still works like new. Just recently ordered this to replace the one that won't hold a charge. GREAT PRODUCT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Works well with my old charger and brush heads., February 27, 2011

I have to retract this because the handle stopped working for no clear reason in less than a year of use. Sorry to say that this product wasn't durable for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Last Long, November 15, 2013
This only lasted about a year. I expect better. The first handle lasted eight years. Perhaps this was a remanufactured product?

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothbrush Replacement, July 27, 2013
I really like my toothbrush replacement,so far it has worked perfect with no problems,I recommended this to my family,it works great

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Toothbrush. Do Not Buy!, August 7, 2012
I bought this toothbrush with hopes that it would fulfill my needs as a cheap toothbrush that would get the job done. It worked for about 3 months perfectly; however, in the 4th month, the toothbrush randomly wont turn off unless I put it on the charger, and when it is running, it sputters on and off, making it impossible to work. I was frustrated, so I contacted the seller to ask for a replacement, and they told me that since I was outside of the 30 day policy, THEY WOULDN'T REPLACE IT FOR ME. Awful service. Are you kidding me? You see a toothbrush that is only designed to last three months? Do not buy this, do not make my mistake. Spend 50 more bucks and get a toothbrush that will last you. This is one product, that I learned the hard way, that the more you spend the better you get.

1.0 out of 5 stars product & company failed to deliver, June 22, 2012
Owned a Braun Oral B for over 5 years and no problem. Brought this replacement from Buy-It-Now-Store and it failed within 3 months and company said "too bad". No customer service. DO NOT BUY from Buy-It-Now-Store!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›