5.0 out of 5 stars Shaving Bliss...
I have had the benefit of owning the Braun 3-390cc, 3-370, and now the 7-760cc...all in the last 4 months. Before this I owned the 8585 Activator, and before that the 6520 Flex Integral. Before that I forget, but I have been shaving with Braun shavers for about 20 years. They rarely go bad...I just get enticed to buy the latest technology.

I bought the...
Published on September 24, 2010 by IAMSLICK

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Razor worthless warranty service...
Before you buy a gadget this complicated you should consider if it will really work and whether the manufacturer will stand behind it when it fails. This works fine as an ordinary razor. But the motivation for paying so much money is the automatic cleaning system. Well, I have news for you--that part is a piece of poorly conceived, poorly engineered, and poorly executed...
Published on July 25, 2011 by LDM

‹ Previous | 117 18 1980 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% recommended, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Braun Series 7-760cc Pulsonic Shaver System, Black and Silver (Health and Beauty)
I am 30, and I have never had a shave like this product gets my face with something electrical nor mechanical. It's absolutely fantastic. Completly soft, the battery lasts for weeks, works simply fantastic and as described.

It's made in Germany, so there you have your quality guaranteed.

Really easy to use, easy to wash, easy to keep and carry on. If you travel you won't even need to carry the cable, as the battery lasts for days, seriously.

100% recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Anice close shave and easy to work and clean, July 13, 2014
my BRAUN works as advertised.Anice close shave and easy to work and clean. very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Great shaver for face and head. Gets my head smooth and bald.

5.0 out of 5 stars and I love it. My first one got lost in luggage, July 9, 2014
This was my second Braun shaver, and I love it. My first one got lost in luggage. The self cleaning is great, and it cuts close and comfortably. I have relatively sensitive skin and adjust to this quickly. No burn. Highly recommended (though the Clean and Renew refills are a cost to consider).

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased Xmas 2013 for son, he loves it, July 9, 2014
My sons review.

My old razor went out, so I got this one for Christmas and it's awesome! It shaves good & everything works right. It tells you when it needs the liquid to be renewed and it cleans the razor well. You have to open the head up and clean it. It tells you when it needs to be charged and how long it has in the battery until it needs charging. The head turns when you go from under your chin to your face to get the hair shaved better. Overall it's a great razor to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars This shaver works fine. It is a little noisy for use in ..., July 9, 2014
This shaver works fine. It is a little noisy for use in the morning. Shaves almost as close as a razor.

5.0 out of 5 stars The boys love them! Great dealing with this company, July 8, 2014
The boys love them! Great dealing with this company. Work awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Electrical Shaver I have encountered!, July 5, 2014
I few things I have to say about this product. I have thick hair, so I was a skeptical about the reviews before purchasing. I thought it might have not given me a smooth shave. To my surprise, it did better then what I had expected. It's not entirely smooth but it's the closest to a smooth shave I have ever gotten with an electrical shaver. I use it every other day and gave up razors for good. If there is an ever a future updated version of the Braun Series, I am already sold!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but with something missing, July 2, 2014
I can't quite give this 5 stars. The shaver is excellent and what I've come to expect from Braun (this is my 3 Braun shaver in about 15 years). But at the top of the line, I would have expected 2 things that my other Brauns came with: a protective cover for the shaver head and a travel case. You definitely will NOT be disappointed with the shaver and cleaning system, but the lack of these small items might make you feel that something was forgotten when the unit was packed at the factory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
The perfect electric shaver.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1980 | Next ›