Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Braun Series 3 Replacement Head 32S
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 28, 2012
Braun makes it quite confusing to figure out which replacement to order. Too many different 3 series shavers. This replacement fit my Braun 320s-4 perfectly.
on July 17, 2011
Braun makes at least 3 different "Series 3" model lines with very different and incompatible replacement heads. Check the model number carefully to make sure you get the right head. The model number should be printed on the shaver body. The 32s and 32b heads are essentially the same except that one has silver trim and the other has black trim (I just buy the cheaper one). The 32s and 32b heads have the cutters and foils integrated into one unit, unlike some other Braun Series 3 heads that are 2 separate pieces.

This head works well. The foil is very thin and gives you a close shave. Unfortunately, the foil is not very durable. Mine wore out in less than a year (compared to 2 years for other Braun shavers that I have owned).
on March 8, 2011
I bought a Braun Series 3, Model 370 shaver. Listed with that shaver indicated that people also buy the 31S foil and cutter replacement pack ($22.99). I ordered one so that after 18 months I would be sure to have the replacement. When it arrived with the shaver it was obvious that it was not the correct one. I then looked inside (by sliding out the trimmer blade) the shaver and found that I had received Type 5771 shaver and the replacement pack was suppose to be part 32S, not 31S. I then checked the 32S part on Amazon.com and found that it was the correct one for my Model 370 Braun shaver. It is more expensive ($28.90) but contains in one unit the blades and flexible foil cover. I called Amazon.com and they emailed me the return label and refunded the original purchase and I ordered the correct replacement.
44 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2012
The most difficult part of buying this replacement cutter was confirming that it would work with my Braun "Series 3" 360 razor. As other reviewers have stated, you should be able to read "32S" molded into the plastic beneath the trimmer attachment. (You will have to extend the trimmer to see this code.) This "pack" does not include a replacement trimmer, but you probably do not need to replace it at 18 months anyway. Also, this "pack" includes just one complete replacement head, so you may need another eventually. Hopefully this replacement will last as long as the original.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon July 27, 2012
My Braun 380S came with the old style foil that had a regular pattern of holes. It worked well, but the new version is MUCH better. It has irregular shaped holes that really make a difference in catching all the hairs, especially when shaving dry. Wet shave is also improved, but not as much as a dry shave. I'm getting dry shaves from this that are nearly as close and complete as I get from my Series 7. That's very impressive considering that the 3 series is far below the cost of a 7 series.

If you have the old style foil it's well worth replacing it with this even if the foil and blades are still in decent shape. The price on a subscribe and save order is (when I ordered it) about 15 bucks - a minor cost for such an enhanced shaving performance.

The 32S and 32B are exactly the same in terms of the foil and cutters. The only difference is that the trim on the 32S is silver; it's black on the 32B.

I also like that the cutter and foil are merged together as a cassette. That makes is much easier to clean everything, esp. after a wet shave.

Highly recommend.
on June 13, 2012
Amazon Web site for Braun part 32s says: "Fits the following braun shavers model no. series 3 ranges (340, 370, 390." This is incorrect, I have a 340 and this part does not work for it. Part 30B is needed not 32S for the 340. However, Amazon gave me a refund and paid for snail mail to return, hopefully they will correct the Web site verbiage.
on March 12, 2014
This is the second replacement head I've installed. The first was bought in Germany. I dropped the razor and crunched the foil. Oops! The cost? About $35 US! The head I bought on Amazon was half that price.

There's little to say about this item. Take off the old head (with the foil and blades, which do wear out over time), open the package, mount the new head. End of story. My beard is on the coarse side, but the Series 3 goes right through it without any pulls or yanks. My skin feels smooth afterward - there's no stubble left behind.
on April 11, 2014
I bought a Series 3, 390cc Braun razor. When it came time to replace the head, I found no markings on the head. I read the razor label, Series 3, and bought a Series 3 head replacement. WRONG. It didn't fit. Braun says that there are many different Series 3 razors and heads (so they don't understand the whole point of making something a particular series and something else a different series). I had to call Braun and be told to buy a 32S or 32B for the razor. I was told "it's in the manual." Of course, I save every manual for every little appliance, doesn't everyone? So, here's my tip for Braun: don't be idiots, put the replacement number on the piece itself for easy ordering. Another problem is that my razor came with a big plastic contraption into which you insert the razor for easy cleaning. But the cleaning fluid takes the thin metal wrap off the razor so you are left with a peeling razor. Just wash it under the faucet.
on February 6, 2016
I bought this for my 340-s shaver. Sure, it fits fine, and it works... but there are some things that buyers should know about this.

First, the package says "NEW" on it.... For a reason: This is a re-design of the original. The package itself it new. The original head was packaged with a completely enclosed clamshell, which seemed to protect it well. This new version is just a bubble glued to cardboard, and the bubble is thinner (probably to save money).

Because of the thinner packaging, my head arrived damaged. The plastic bubble flexed enough to damage the screen, which had a sharp edge sticking up out of it. (Not something that you would enjoy dragging across your face)

The center cutter in this new head seems to have a larger plastic shroud around it than the original did. I don't know if this has any effect on shaving.

Also, in the original design, the 2 outer heads ride up and down on little metal rods inside the enclosure. In the new design, these metal rods are now plastic, and one of them was bent during the event that caused my head to become damaged (the shaver head, not *MY* head). This made the floating head difficult to re-attach after cleaning, plus, who knows how long a tiny bent bit of plastic will last before it breaks.

The last difference is the screen on the original head had a more random pattern of holes in it, of differing sizes and shapes. I surmise that this was to help catch all different hairs. The new redesigned screen has a more regular repeating pattern of holes, and they are all the same size.

These changes may not affect you or how you use this product, but be aware anyway.

UPDATE: After 3 months of only shaving twice a week, the blades are no longer effective. The Razor's user manuals recommends changing blades/foil after 18 months! Where are the other 15 months of use from this thing?!
on June 8, 2013
Although Braun states you must replace the head every 18 months, it has been just shy of a year that I bought my razor and it had just broken off a piece of the foil on the head, hence, a good way to slice up your face. From this point on, the massive confusion about WHAT is the appropriate part number to order to replace my Braun Series 3 - 350cc shaver head. Several conflicting part numbers is what I found. Finally after reading user reviews here on Amazon, someone pointed out you MUST check the recommended part number imprinted on the back of your shaver. In my own case it meant having to extend the trimmer up so that you can see the imprint. So I ordered the 32s and waited with much trepidation, hoping I had ordered the correct shaver head. When it arrived, the housing was silver, vs. the original black. Naturally I freaked. But the only way to make sure it fit or not was to cut open the packaging. I did so and voila! It fit! And boy oh boy, a shave just like when the shaver was new!
In short, highly recommended, and yes I DID shop around and this was the best bargain I could find. Many wanted more (some wanted a LOT more), so choose carefully. I am glad to see a GOOD deal here on Amazon.