5.0 out of 5 stars Braun 320s-4
Braun makes it quite confusing to figure out which replacement to order. Too many different 3 series shavers. This replacement fit my Braun 320s-4 perfectly.
Published on November 28, 2012 by Derrick

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for Braun Series 3 340
Amazon Web site for Braun part 32s says: "Fits the following braun shavers model no. series 3 ranges (340, 370, 390." This is incorrect, I have a 340 and this part does not work for it. Part 30B is needed not 32S for the 340. However, Amazon gave me a refund and paid for snail mail to return, hopefully they will correct the Web site verbiage.
Published on June 13, 2012 by S. Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun 320s-4, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Braun Series 3 Replacement Head 32S, Silver, 1 Count (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the Right Replacement Pack, March 8, 2011
I bought a Braun Series 3, Model 370 shaver. Listed with that shaver indicated that people also buy the 31S foil and cutter replacement pack ($22.99). I ordered one so that after 18 months I would be sure to have the replacement. When it arrived with the shaver it was obvious that it was not the correct one. I then looked inside (by sliding out the trimmer blade) the shaver and found that I had received Type 5771 shaver and the replacement pack was suppose to be part 32S, not 31S. I then checked the 32S part on Amazon.com and found that it was the correct one for my Model 370 Braun shaver. It is more expensive ($28.90) but contains in one unit the blades and flexible foil cover. I called Amazon.com and they emailed me the return label and refunded the original purchase and I ordered the correct replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars make sure you get the right part, July 17, 2011
Braun makes at least 3 different "Series 3" model lines with very different and incompatible replacement heads. Check the model number carefully to make sure you get the right head. The model number should be printed on the shaver body. The 32s and 32b heads are essentially the same except that one has silver trim and the other has black trim (I just buy the cheaper one). The 32s and 32b heads have the cutters and foils integrated into one unit, unlike some other Braun Series 3 heads that are 2 separate pieces.

This head works well. The foil is very thin and gives you a close shave. Unfortunately, the foil is not very durable. Mine wore out in less than a year (compared to 2 years for other Braun shavers that I have owned).

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for my Series 3 / 360, September 8, 2012
The most difficult part of buying this replacement cutter was confirming that it would work with my Braun "Series 3" 360 razor. As other reviewers have stated, you should be able to read "32S" molded into the plastic beneath the trimmer attachment. (You will have to extend the trimmer to see this code.) This "pack" does not include a replacement trimmer, but you probably do not need to replace it at 18 months anyway. Also, this "pack" includes just one complete replacement head, so you may need another eventually. Hopefully this replacement will last as long as the original.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for Braun Series 3 340, June 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars The new foil is a significant improvement, July 27, 2012
My Braun 380S came with the old style foil that had a regular pattern of holes. It worked well, but the new version is MUCH better. It has irregular shaped holes that really make a difference in catching all the hairs, especially when shaving dry. Wet shave is also improved, but not as much as a dry shave. I'm getting dry shaves from this that are nearly as close and complete as I get from my Series 7. That's very impressive considering that the 3 series is far below the cost of a 7 series.

If you have the old style foil it's well worth replacing it with this even if the foil and blades are still in decent shape. The price on a subscribe and save order is (when I ordered it) about 15 bucks - a minor cost for such an enhanced shaving performance.

The 32S and 32B are exactly the same in terms of the foil and cutters. The only difference is that the trim on the 32S is silver; it's black on the 32B.

I also like that the cutter and foil are merged together as a cassette. That makes is much easier to clean everything, esp. after a wet shave.

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 28, 2012
I received the replacement head for my 390cc and it works great. Just like brand new. I didn't realize how dull my old head had become. It's a good idea to replace this head every two years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Braun's confusing model numbers, July 5, 2012
I got all of the information I could to match the product description given by Braun on the Amazon web site. The problem was that even with the knowledge that I own a Braun Series 3 370 electric razor I did not have enough information to get the correct replacement foil and blades. It seems there are 3 versions of this model, each with replacement foil and blades very different from the other two. I found this out by ordering the replacement parts then finding out that the parts did not fit my razor. On the back of the razor it does say "Use Parts 31S" ... and it says, "Use only with Braun Series 549 ... class 2 power units" and it says, "NOM 176" ... and it says' "listed 3746" and it says "Type 5737 and it also lists the operating voltage. Why not "Model 370", "repair parts for Model 370" and if the model is changed, the next one is "Model 371" with repair parts for "Model 371"?

Bottom line ... Braun fails in their model numbering and/or necessary information on their replacement part information. Amazon on the other hand wins top scores for ease of ordering AND return. Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., February 5, 2010
Yes the price is a little high. But I knew that before I bought the shaver. Shipping time was very fast and shipping cost was reasonable. I would have to say I can not complain about this product or the supplier. I am very happy with both. But I did my homework first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should!, March 12, 2014
This is the second replacement head I've installed. The first was bought in Germany. I dropped the razor and crunched the foil. Oops! The cost? About $35 US! The head I bought on Amazon was half that price.

There's little to say about this item. Take off the old head (with the foil and blades, which do wear out over time), open the package, mount the new head. End of story. My beard is on the coarse side, but the Series 3 goes right through it without any pulls or yanks. My skin feels smooth afterward - there's no stubble left behind.