Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
asked by Roy H. Cline Jr. on January 5, 2012
Sort: Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Until a month ago, I was shaving my head with a Gillette Mach3, which gave me the smoothest result, but I used a lot of water in the process, mostly hot water, too. The Braun 790CC was my intro to electrics and I am happy with the close shave, and the savings in water. I'm a convert. Never thought I'd say it.
RogerO answered on June 1, 2015
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
WVU Mountaineer answered on March 25, 2015
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am a women with cancer, my husband took the bulk of the hair off my head with trimmers and shaved the rest with this shaver. It worked very well, no pulling no cutting of the skin, and real smooth. Yes it shaves heads great.
Laura answered on July 14, 2014
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Matthew Jones answered on March 7, 2014
Comment (1) | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've tried every brand and type of electric for my head, and the Braun Pulsonic top of the line always works best, even when it's not been the most expensive i've tried. i am about to purchase another one for this very reason. They are not perfect, and other razors, notably the expensive Panasonics do my face better, but the Braun is at the :head of the class"
Mark Schneider answered on January 13, 2013
Comments (2) | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
WVU Mountaineer answered on May 6, 2012
Comments (2) | 28 of 28 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product