Braun Tassimo TA 1400 Hot Beverage System
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Hot-beverage system brews drinks at the touch of a button in about a minute
- Patented T-Disc system with barcode technology; customizable strength settings
- Beverages pour directly from T-Disc into cup; no measuring, no fuss, and virtually no cleanup
- Measures approximately 10 by 15 by 16 inches; 2-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The negatives, which for me are minor, are 1) expense. I like it so much I am drinking way too much. That'll slow down as the novelty wears off. 2) Why can't any of these pod makers account for a tall travel mug? It seems so easy to consider given the popularity. You can remove the entire cup holder, but since it is also the drip tray and steam relief valve you have to clean up some water in the bottom tray. I could not give it 5 stars because of this.
I am thinking of getting a second one for the office but not sure whether I get this one, or try the Kuerig (??) just for variety. It is hard to not get another Tassimo now that I know what it does. Also depends on others pitching in on t-discs. I may take it in for a week as a trial before I buy another one.
1. Cleaning is easy.If you have ever owned a cappuccino machine you know about pain in the butt cleaning. Everything comes apart and all you do is rinse the pieces under water after use. Most pieces are diswasher safe too.
2. Coffee can be made strong if you read the instructions. I was told by the manager to hit the button when the strength was where I wanted it and she was right. The Gevalia signature was great without a bitter taste. I did the same with the cappuccino. Got a great coffee. And, oh the Suchard's hot chocolate, yum!!!
3. Here is another interesting point. Kraft who is the owner of the T-discs has the exclusive rights the soon to be upcoming Starbucks coffee pods which will hopefully be released next year. 3 other store managers told me this and I read it on the Kraft/Starbucks website. Tassimo and Starbucks, wow!!!!
I now have taken off my counter 3 other appliances and have my Tassimo right there. It is a Braun which is a great manufacturer.Read more ›
The best part is there is NO WASTE, NO MESS (unless you are doing it wrong) and there is a fairly big selection for being such a new machine. No selection? Try Gevalia expresso, regular or decaf (great coffee by the way). There is Gevalia cappucino and crema (gotta try that). Twinings Earl Grey tea and Suchard hot chocolate. There is also Maxwell house coffee and I understand more things are to come soon to include chai tea and possibly Starbucks coffee!! What more do you want from one machine????
This machine is so easy to use I did it right away and now that it is set up, my 9 year old does it! Take it out of the box. Soak the water filter. Plug water filter into water container. Run cycle twice with the cleaning disc in the machine (rinses out the machine). Set up is complete. For a drink, add choice of T Disc to the machine and put water in the water container. The water warms up for about 30 seconds then you push the button. VOILA!!! A perfect cup of coffee/tea/cocoa is ready. Like it stronger?? Cut off the auto cycle a little early. Like it weaker??Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This coffee maker was mailed in box and appeared as if not used. I took out water chamber, filled with water. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
The only problem was the water reservoir was cracked - that may have happened during shipping . . . .Published 18 months ago by Marietta Monaghan
I love my Tassimo. I love coffee and also own a Keurig, but I love my Tassimo so much better. The variety is much less than Keurig and you have to use their discs, but you also... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Julianna
Leaks water all over your kitchen! Aside from this issue, the coffeemaker is okay. As others have noted, it's very loud and slow, and the operating procedure is confusing for... Read morePublished on December 6, 2013 by Johnny Reb
Considering how expensive the T discs for these things are, and how much they actually yield, plus the overhead of buying the machine, you're really not saving any money by buying... Read morePublished on September 8, 2013 by Tina Wily
I had been wanting a Tassimo machine for quite a while and just couldn't get the money together for one. Read more