Dr. Braunwald's masterwork returns ... bringing you the definitive guidance you need to overcome any challenge in clinical cardiology today, using the best approaches available! Hundreds of world authorities, many of them new to this edition, synthesize all of the recent developments that are revolutionizing practice - from the newest findings in molecular biology and genetics to the latest imaging modalities, interventional procedures, and medications. This multimedia e-dition includes not only the printed reference, but also access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, with regular updates and much more. The expertise of the contributors, the scope of the coverage, and the versatile, multimedia format all make this the ultimate reference for the practicing cardiologist.
- Locate the answers you need fast, thanks to a user-friendly, full-color design, complete with more than 1,500 color illustrations.
- Glean clinically actionable information quickly with Clinical Practice Points in every chapter.
- Incorporate all of the text's illustrations into your own PowerPoint® presentations with the bonus CD-ROM.
- Access the complete contents of the 2-volume set online, fully searchable, plus regular updates to reflect the latest clinical developments · Focused Reviews · Commentaries · Late-Breaking Trials · and more.
- Apply the latest knowledge in your field with 7 new chapters on Acute Heart Failure · Device Therapy of Heart Failure · Emerging Therapies for Heart Failure · Complementary and Alternative Approaches to Management · Prevention and Management of Stroke · Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy · and Coronary Arteriography Guidelines.
- Get fresh perspectives on your practice with contributions from more than 20 brand-new authors.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.