5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but a bit pricey
Published on October 29, 2010 by emkanga

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd Shape
I tried this bra on in the store and had forgotten why I didn't purchase it then. While it's very comfortable, the cups are such an odd shape that I would never wear it. I plan on returning it.
Published 19 months ago by Jessie

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but a bit pricey, October 29, 2010
I have had bravado bras before and liked them a lot. They are my go-to nursing bras. I just had my third child and my bras from nursing my previous children were a bit worn, so I bought this one. It's pretty comfortable, but the fit in the breast area could be a bit better. My nipples just aren't as high up as the shape of this bra would have them be. It kind-of reminds me of the shape of bras in the 50's in the movie Grease. That being said, it is a comfortable bra with no underwire. For the price, I would have liked the shape to be bit more 2010 instead of 1950.

Update: 10 months later....
So, this has become my all-time favorite bra. After about 2 months of wash and wear, the shape of the bra toned down and was much more natural. I washed and dried this bra with all of my other clothes on warm/cold and it has held up very well. The cup is thick enough that after about 4 months when milk had regulated, I was able to go without nursing pads because the material would absorb any stray drops. I found the material to be soft, but durable. In fact, my wedding ring would often catch on the outer material, but it did not get torn up, snarled, or pulled like other bras would. I am almost disappointed to transfer back to regular bras since this one is so comfortable. Changing 3 stars to 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bra but Beware of Sizing, October 24, 2011
I selected the Bravado! Bliss Nursing Bra because it provides full coverage and is padded (which seems to be difficult to find in nursing bras). I just received my order and the bra is exactly what I was looking for, however, I will be reordering in a larger size. It is soft, comfortable and nicely padded so it can be worn under t-shirts or other thin materials without your nipples protruding through. I always wear bras with underwires but did not want to experience issues with clogged milk ducts, etc., that can occur with wearing underwire bras while nursing. This bra provides good support even without underwire. Prior to purchasing I went for a professional fitting at a local shop 2 weeks prior to delivery. However, they did not have this brand available. I tried on several bras with significantly different cup sizes fitting me depending on the brand. The band size was always consistent...a 34. My pre-pregnancy bra size was 34D and my pregnancy bra size a 34DD. Due to the large differences in cup sizing across brands (even though their size charts claim to be the same sizing), I was at a loss of what cup size to order. I ordered the DD/E size knowing that I would likely need a larger size after my milk comes in but thought I would save this size to wear later (supposedly cup size decreases after 8 weeks of nursing. I just received the bra and tried it on. The 34DD/E is way too small and is not equivalent in size to my non-nursing 34DD bras (brands such as Natori and Barely There), but seems to be similar in size to a 34C/D. So I will reorder 2 sizes up, getting the 34H/I. Thankfully my original order qualifies for Amazon's free returns. Summary: 5 stars for bra features, 2 stars for bra sizing, and 5 stars for Amazon's quick shipping and free returns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best EVER!, January 24, 2011
I have had many nursing bras over the years, and I was never happy! They always made my boobs look terrible, or they were so thin they showed my nursing pads! Finally, with baby #4 i found my favorite bra! This bra is so soft and silky, and has just the right amount of padding that stays dry even when I leak a little (I haven't been engorged with this baby, so there hasn't been a tom of leaking, but just the everyday stuff). I also love the fact that there is no extra material between me and the baby - oh, and it rolls up easily under the boob and doesn't lose it's shape. In fact I wash and dry mine with all my regular clothes and it hasn't lost it's shape or come apart in any way! I was hesitant about it since it's a $50 bra, but it is SO worth it!!! I bought a second and they are the only ones I wear! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bra!, February 20, 2013
I would recommend this bra to anyone. It is extremely comfortable, supportive, and has a good shape under clothes. This bra also remains seamless under clothing even with nursing pads because it is lightly lined. I am a 32 DDD (F/G) which is so hard to find, but this bra fits perfect, and it is actually attractive. By the way, I was a 32 D pre-pregnancy and a 32DD during pregnancy, if that helps with sizing.

4.0 out of 5 stars supportive nursing bra, August 8, 2010
I love this bra. It is supportive without an underwire for larger bust sizes. It is smooth and does not leave lines under dress shirts or T-shirts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd Shape, December 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bra, July 13, 2013
I tried several other nursing bras, and I found this one to be the most comfortable, supportive, and easy to use. I tried the Motherhood Maternity Bra, but as my breasts became heavier with milk, it was not supportive enough. The Fancee Free Extra support was supportive, but so itchy.

The material on the Bravado Bliss was soft and continued to stay soft through many washings.

The fit was so good, I am considering buying more to use even after I am done nursing. Using the Amazon sizing chart I was able to find the size that fit me in one try. Until buying nursing bras I had not ordered online, I only went to stores because of difficulty with sizing (pre-pregnancy I was a 32DD)and always had to argue with sales girls who wanted to convince me that I needed a 34D or a 36C so they could make a sale- no matter what they tell you those sizes are not the same. I will be ordering online from now on.

Back to this particular bra. The nursing clips were very simple and once I had worn it for a day or so, I could undo them with one hand if needed.

My only complaint is that they don't seem to make non-nursing bras.

BTW, I also loved my Bravado Essential Nursing Bra Tank.

I have had both the bra and tank for over a year and worn them 2-5 days/week and washed them at least once a week, and they are still holding up well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you're petite but large-busted., January 7, 2013
This review is from: Bravado Designs Bliss Nursing Bra (Apparel)
First - it's important to make sure you properly adjust this bra, or it may not seem to fit right. A lot of women don't know how they should be wearing their bras to begin with, which makes fitting one tough. Go get a fit from a medical-oriented bra store - one that specializes in post-surgical and nursing wear. Once you find a good fit, order online, it's cheaper.

When I got this bra I was a little surprised by the shape of the cups. It almost seems like they have extra room for just-nursed-on nipples, but not in a place where most nipples are (unless you have the perfect "teardrop" breast). There is a little extra room in it (I'm a 34 and between F and G).

The straps on this bra, once properly adjusted, stay in place and don't change length, which is great. The band is very comfortable and, since it's wireless, I can wear it all day without any pain, unlike my Medela bra.

I find this bra very supportive and the odd shape of it seems to adjust a bit with wear. The extra room isn't terrible, either, because it leaves plenty of space for my nursing pads. It doesn't give that nice "lift and separate" look of an underwire, so you still get a little "uni-boob", but it gives plenty of lift, unlike other soft-cup options.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT nursing bra, November 27, 2011
Finally, I've been able to find a nursing bra that supports and doesn't drive me crazy. Lets face it, you can look saggy after you nurse, but this bra gives shape. I'm a DD and would order the F/G since they run slightly small. Also, no wire which is awesome when you are engorged, maintaining it's comfort!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only nursing bra I'll use, April 20, 2014
I've gone through several nursing bras while nursing my four kids. No bra gives me the support and comfort of the Bliss nursing bra. I'm small around (34) while large chested (H/I), and yet in this bra I have two separate breasts that don't look that large. The bra wears well under clothes, unhooks and rehooks easily, the front drops away for total access to the breast, it can be worn with nursing pads without extra bulk showing, and it cuts low enough in the front that I can wear it with some of my lower cut shirts, and the bra is not visible. Some reviewers have complained about a "cone like" appearance to the cups. I found this to be true too but only the first day or two of wearing, then the material relaxes into a smooth, rounded cup. I'm assuming it's the material, which is thick enough to not have show through (no nipples visible), and that's why it's shaped like that at first.

Bravado Designs Bliss Nursing Bra