Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on October 29, 2010
I have had bravado bras before and liked them a lot. They are my go-to nursing bras. I just had my third child and my bras from nursing my previous children were a bit worn, so I bought this one. It's pretty comfortable, but the fit in the breast area could be a bit better. My nipples just aren't as high up as the shape of this bra would have them be. It kind-of reminds me of the shape of bras in the 50's in the movie Grease. That being said, it is a comfortable bra with no underwire. For the price, I would have liked the shape to be bit more 2010 instead of 1950.

Update: 10 months later....
So, this has become my all-time favorite bra. After about 2 months of wash and wear, the shape of the bra toned down and was much more natural. I washed and dried this bra with all of my other clothes on warm/cold and it has held up very well. The cup is thick enough that after about 4 months when milk had regulated, I was able to go without nursing pads because the material would absorb any stray drops. I found the material to be soft, but durable. In fact, my wedding ring would often catch on the outer material, but it did not get torn up, snarled, or pulled like other bras would. I am almost disappointed to transfer back to regular bras since this one is so comfortable. Changing 3 stars to 5 stars.
11 comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2011
I selected the Bravado! Bliss Nursing Bra because it provides full coverage and is padded (which seems to be difficult to find in nursing bras). I just received my order and the bra is exactly what I was looking for, however, I will be reordering in a larger size. It is soft, comfortable and nicely padded so it can be worn under t-shirts or other thin materials without your nipples protruding through. I always wear bras with underwires but did not want to experience issues with clogged milk ducts, etc., that can occur with wearing underwire bras while nursing. This bra provides good support even without underwire. Prior to purchasing I went for a professional fitting at a local shop 2 weeks prior to delivery. However, they did not have this brand available. I tried on several bras with significantly different cup sizes fitting me depending on the brand. The band size was always consistent...a 34. My pre-pregnancy bra size was 34D and my pregnancy bra size a 34DD. Due to the large differences in cup sizing across brands (even though their size charts claim to be the same sizing), I was at a loss of what cup size to order. I ordered the DD/E size knowing that I would likely need a larger size after my milk comes in but thought I would save this size to wear later (supposedly cup size decreases after 8 weeks of nursing. I just received the bra and tried it on. The 34DD/E is way too small and is not equivalent in size to my non-nursing 34DD bras (brands such as Natori and Barely There), but seems to be similar in size to a 34C/D. So I will reorder 2 sizes up, getting the 34H/I. Thankfully my original order qualifies for Amazon's free returns. Summary: 5 stars for bra features, 2 stars for bra sizing, and 5 stars for Amazon's quick shipping and free returns.
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2013
I would recommend this bra to anyone. It is extremely comfortable, supportive, and has a good shape under clothes. This bra also remains seamless under clothing even with nursing pads because it is lightly lined. I am a 32 DDD (F/G) which is so hard to find, but this bra fits perfect, and it is actually attractive. By the way, I was a 32 D pre-pregnancy and a 32DD during pregnancy, if that helps with sizing.
on August 8, 2010
I love this bra. It is supportive without an underwire for larger bust sizes. It is smooth and does not leave lines under dress shirts or T-shirts.
on October 11, 2012
Just last week I was fitted at Victoria Secret as a size 36D. I tried a few on and they fit nicely but I need a nursing bra right now. I then went to Macy's and was trying on a few MotherHood bra's. The 36D was a little too small. I was bulging out the top just a little bit, so the 36DD fit fine. I ordered this Bravado Bliss bra in a 36D/DD. It was pretty big and didn't fit at all. I am returning it to get a size 36B/C. Hopefully it fits. I will update my post later if I like the fit and end up keeping it. Otherwise, just wanted to let everyone know to order a size smaller than what they normally wear.
**Update**
So I fit just fine into a 36B/C. I love the comfort and support of this bra. I was pretty nervous to try a bra without an under wire, but to my surprise this bra gives me lift that I have never had before. (I have never spent this much on a bra either) So I really do like this bra. The only down side is that, even though it is lightly padded, it still shows my "mommy nipples" which I don't like. If I wear pads to help with leakage, the bra hides those pretty well, and those in turn hide my other problem.... so over all I am pretty satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this bra, especially to those who have larger breast. It did take me two times to get the right fit plus I tried a couple of other Bravado bra's (all of which were off on their sizings as well) but with Amazon's awesome free return policy it was awesome!

Hope this helps someone!
on August 11, 2014
The most supportive seamless nursing bra for wearing out. It looks great under clothing. Hides any lines from nursing pads and provides great support. It also washes really well. It's my favorite nursing bra. I also have the Bravado original nursing bra for home. It's really comfy and I wear it while sleeping.
on November 27, 2011
Finally, I've been able to find a nursing bra that supports and doesn't drive me crazy. Lets face it, you can look saggy after you nurse, but this bra gives shape. I'm a DD and would order the F/G since they run slightly small. Also, no wire which is awesome when you are engorged, maintaining it's comfort!
on June 22, 2015
After reading reviews for hours, I decided to invest in this bra. All of the reviews mentioned the tricky sizing, so I made sure to go on the website and watch the Tutorial of how to find your correct size. This was very helpful! If you're going to buy this bra, make sure you do this. I have to admit when I got it in the mail and got it out of the package it looked huge… But after trying it on, it fit perfectly. I've had the bra for three months now, and it's basically the only brought I want to wear. I was extremely nervous about getting a bra that didn't have an underwire… however, I trusted the reviews and I'm so glad I did. It's beyond comfortable, it washes wonderfully, and perfect for what I need. I bought the chai color, and now want to get the black one. I actually think I might be sad when I'm done nursing and don't need this bra anymore, I will miss it
on July 13, 2013
I tried several other nursing bras, and I found this one to be the most comfortable, supportive, and easy to use. I tried the Motherhood Maternity Bra, but as my breasts became heavier with milk, it was not supportive enough. The Fancee Free Extra support was supportive, but so itchy.

The material on the Bravado Bliss was soft and continued to stay soft through many washings.

The fit was so good, I am considering buying more to use even after I am done nursing. Using the Amazon sizing chart I was able to find the size that fit me in one try. Until buying nursing bras I had not ordered online, I only went to stores because of difficulty with sizing (pre-pregnancy I was a 32DD)and always had to argue with sales girls who wanted to convince me that I needed a 34D or a 36C so they could make a sale- no matter what they tell you those sizes are not the same. I will be ordering online from now on.

Back to this particular bra. The nursing clips were very simple and once I had worn it for a day or so, I could undo them with one hand if needed.

My only complaint is that they don't seem to make non-nursing bras.

BTW, I also loved my Bravado Essential Nursing Bra Tank.

I have had both the bra and tank for over a year and worn them 2-5 days/week and washed them at least once a week, and they are still holding up well.
on August 14, 2012
I tried on a number of maternity/nursing bras in small stores (chain stores haven't carried my size since the first trimester) and really never found a truly comfortable bra. I ordered this bra online after reading reviews, and it's by far the most comfortable bra I've tried. The band didn't feel like a vice grip in the front like other bras. The cup is slightly padded, so it provides more support for larger breasts that you can't get with one layer of material.

I was delighted to see that it comes with a band extender, so my size 32 actually fits sizes 31 to 34. Room to grow!

The only downside was that I found that a size 32 F/G fit more like a DDD. I was bulging out the sides just a week after I'd tried on other brands that fit perfectly at sizes F & G. If you can't try on the bra in advance, I'd recommend getting a size larger than other maternity bras. I had to send mine back and get an H/I. Sadly, H/I is the largest size they have, and I'm still growing. Luckily, the exchange process was easy, and I got the correct fitting bra in a little over a week.

I'm still only in my second trimester, so I can't give feedback on the ease of nursing, but for now the comfort is what I really need anyway.