5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nursing Bra Ever!
Published 17 months ago by BusyMama

3.0 out of 5 stars Uni-boob
It's hard to find a good fitting nursing bra in a size 40I. This gives me a uni-boob, but is more supportive than others I've tried.
Published 18 months ago by D. Loomis

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nursing Bra Ever!, September 19, 2013
I have nursed four children over 9 years, for a total of 58 months and counting. I have literally bought dozens of nursing bras and tanks. This last year alone, I have bought and returned at least 12 different brands/styles. I cannot get over how comfortable and supportive this bra is! Wearing a size H/I means I seemed doomed to painful underwires and/or uncomfortable straps and pointy cups. Not anymore! I highly recommend this bra. The other bonus I didn't realize when I bought them, is that Bravado includes instructions and small conversion clips to turn this nursing bra into your favorite 'everyday' bra when your nursing days are over. This is fantastic and makes this an even better value!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nursing bra for big cups, August 9, 2013
I have been looking for THE perfect nursing bra for quite some time. I started before my son was even born and he is now 5 months old, so it took some time and several disappointments before I finally found the right one. The Essential Embrace style is good for big cups (I had to order 32 J/K as Bravado bras appear to run a bit smaller than other bras I tried). This bra actually is comfortable while also providing a nice shape without underwire cups! This is a plus as I tried an underwire nursing bra and it was just awful. Compared to other bras the Essential Embrace bra does not come with that chemical smell that I noticed on the Bravado Bliss style (also a good bra, but does not come in J/K cups). Another plus is that it is kinda cut like a sports bra so the boobs stay where they belong at all times.
I really love this bra and will most likely purchase another one soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Uni-boob, August 29, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't love it - but it'll do, March 28, 2014
This bra fits small - there's nooooo way it's really a J/K, but after trying literally 10 different bras, this one fits the "best" for a woman who is small in the ribs, but large chested.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing all wrong, October 20, 2013
This bra is sized all wrong. I measured my bust properly but this bra is poorly made as the cups were huge and the band was two sizes too small.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fabric isn't so great, February 10, 2014
I have several bravado bras and I love them. This one is not my favorite. The fabric is stiff and doesn't breathe well and it's simply not comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsupportive and uncomfortable, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Bravado Designs Essential Embrace Nursing Bra (122) (Apparel)
I really wanted to like this bra, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I'm in the large cup/smaller band size range (typically a UK 32G or UK 34FF depending on the brand) and the Essential Embrace bra just didn't offer my chest any support.

I compared this bra with both my Medela sleep bra and my Lamaze sleep bra (which run at least $30 less) and saw no difference in uplift or shaping. My silhouette also just looked droopy and unflattering. I'm also short (5'1") and in this larger cup size, the nursing clips rested extremely high up (nearly on the top of my shoulder). This was both uncomfortable and awkward looking, and it caused the clips to dig/pinch with any movement. It's for this reason that, even if I ignored the lack of support and price tag, It wasn't even worth keeping this as a sleep or 'house' bra.

I also didn't find the material to be that soft. It had a really strange texture (not quite cotton, not quite 'workout clothes' material) and felt kind of stiff. The inside of the cups also felt rougher than the bra's exterior. Maybe it softens up after being washed or worn a few times, but I cant say for sure since I'm sending it back. I'm sure this is a lovely bra for some women, but if you're in the DD+ bracket and/or short, I would recommend looking for a different bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing bra for larger busted ladies, February 21, 2014
This is a wonderful bra. I'm a 34H so finding supportive nursing bras is always hard. Most of them usually have so much material I can't wear most of my shirts. This bra is supportive without all the excess material or underwire which gets uncomfortable. I now have two so I always have one clean to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars sleep bra for L/M size, October 8, 2014
Going from F pre-pregnancy to J then L for baby 2, I rate this bra for sleeping, or for just prior to, or right after delivery in the 32 or 34 L/M size but not adequate for everyday, all day wear. It has the beginnings of a good smaller band/ larger cup bra but needs upgrades like another front seam to separate the breasts, a less stretchy ribcage band, twice thicker n padded bra straps, under breast support, and a 2d strap for the inside middle when cup is open.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small and stiff, May 15, 2014
The bra is too small and the fabric is too stiff. I was looking for a supportive bra and have always heard good things about Bravado, but so far I am not a huge fan of either three that I own (a sleeping bra, the microfiber seamless, and this one). Still searching for my favorite nursing bra.

Oh and even though it is too small, the band moves around and rubs really bad. I get pretty sore when I wear it.

Bravado Designs Essential Embrace Nursing Bra (122)
$49.00 $43.25 - $59.00