5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing I bought
Published 4 months ago by shweta singhal

3.0 out of 5 stars Small is not that small
I was really hopeful about this bra but the pre-formed shape made my boobs appear fake and round. I bought the small and I am regularly a 34a/b and even now that my boobs are quite a bit larger than normal, the small is still too big in the cup. Otherwise, the fabric is really nice and comfortable. I wish they had this in an extra small and I would definitely buy this.
Published 3 months ago by Brooke T Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing I bought, May 4, 2014
shweta singhal (ROCHESTER, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Had bought 4 nursing bras before my delivery from target since they were cheap (all four under 60$) but after my baby was here and I was actively nursing not only were they small but very uncomfortable as my nipple would hurt n feel squished. Then I bought the bravado and what a god sent gift. The perfect fit, easy to snap open n the best part is, the super soft pads in which ur sore nipples just sink in n feel so comfy. I ordered 3 but ended up washing every 3 days as I couldn't wear anything else. If u can afford buy 1 for each day of the week :)
The best thing I bought for myself post delivery. Highly highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 25, 2014
Wrote a review on the black bravado bra already, but love this one too. For nursing bras, you can't beat bravado. Expensive, but totally worth it. Slightly cheaper on amazon than on bravado website. Great fit, very comfortable and excellent support

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 1, 2014
I'm nearly 9 months pregnant, and have purchased several Bravado Signature Silk Seamless bras (in butterscotch and pink ice) and love them. This color and style fits the same as the first two I purchased. I like the look of this one a little more, because the pattern and color give it a little more style. They are the most comfortable bras I've ever worn! They are a small investment, but they are higher quality than the nursing bras in the maternity stores. They also have a little give to them, so I think once I begin nursing and my cup size fluctuates, there is plenty of room for them to stretch (comfortably). I also love the removable pads, which I haven't seen on the cheaper nursing bras.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small is not that small, June 19, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 27, 2014
It's is of nice material and color but I gave it 4 stars because it seems to be heavier than I expected. I guess I was hoping for something lighter. I find it a little too heavy when worn on warm weather. But other than that, it's good support and it gives nice contour. I'm 5'4" and 147 lbs, 34 C and small was a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, April 9, 2014
This nursing bra is amazing! It's so soft and comfortable, it just molds to your body. I ordered the large however the medium would have probably been a better fit (38 DD). The inserts work great for when you want to wear it outside the house to hide those pesky pad lines. I have several other nursing bras and this is bar far my favorite! I know they're expensive but trust me you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable!, January 15, 2014
I have been wearing underwire nursing bras because I am used to wearing an underwire. I wanted to try this because it is recommended you do not have an underwire when you are breast feeding. I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved this bra! Plus it is super cute! I love the pink zebra! It's right up my alley and it still gives me plenty of support. The Amazon price is much more afforable than the price for this in-store & I still have yet to see it in this color and pattern in store. Worth every penny! I got it in nude too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing, August 8, 2014
I tried 3 different Bravado nursing bras because I'm on the hunt for any nursing bra that works and actually looks good. While the material on these is nice, there is absolutely NO SUPPORT with any of them. I can't figure out how they can have so many great reviews, except that I'm guessing these other women don't need support...? I am 6 mos pregnant with my second baby, and I have already gone up 2 cup sizes to a D, so I know I'll be at least a DD when my milk comes in. It's not like my breasts sag or anything, but they're very heavy in their current state, so when I tried these on, I felt like I was wearing a light camisole with a shelf bra built in, which does nothing for me. Maybe it's just my preference, but I always prefer structured, underwire bras - pregnant or not - because they provide real support without weighing down on my shoulders. I returned these immediately and then, when I was at Target a few days later, I found a much more supportive, no underwire, nursing bra for literally a quarter of the price of these Bravado bras. I am very disappointed in these :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, but not supportive for large chest, September 13, 2014
Stoneguy (Raleigh, NC USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this bra in both Medium and Large to try to accommodate my ever changing postpartum chest. Pre-pregnancy I was a 32DD, and now I'm somewhere around a 34F. The medium bra fits well in the band size, but if I'm not completely empty of milk, the cup size is too small. The large fits well in the cups, but the band size is too large. I wear them both for sleeping, and it works fine, but they are not practical for everyday wearing. If you wear a more "normal" or proportional size, this will probably be great for you. Despite my size issues, I kept them for the comfort of sleeping and night feeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Go-To Nursing Bra, August 19, 2014
Comfortable, good support, good shape. I'm about to nurse my third kid, and this bra was my favorite the first two times around. The very first time, actually, my boobs were VERY sore the first week...it hurt to NOT wear a bra. This one was a lifesaver. The support is awesome and the comfort made it my go-to sleep bra. Well, i guess my go-to everything bra, really.

I got a small, and i am normally a 32C (albeit a small C). When i nurse, i go to a 32D/DD (depending on the stage of nursing) and the small fits perfectly.

Rate and Discover Movies