5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing bra and so comfortable!!
Published 11 months ago by J. Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not supportive
I was excited when I first tried on this bra, It was so comfortable that I almost felt like I wasn't wearing anything! Just didn't support enough since I'm on the larger side--36DD normally.

Pros:
Extremely comfortable
Soft around ribcage and straps
Medium-sized pads to prevent show-through
Adjustable straps

Cons:
Saggy Boobs
Published 13 months ago by Punzey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing bra and so comfortable!!, September 9, 2013
This product is well worth the price. It is so comfortable, gives you great shape with no wires, and is very easy to nurse with. Let's face it, after you've had a baby and you have your own body back, all you want to be is comfortable and look great at the same time. I have this bra in ivory and butterscotch and they both fit perfect. I am including the sizing on the packaging because I couldn't find it when I was purchasing this bra. I am a 40DD and I got a large.

The only thing I didn't like about the bra was the removable pads that it came with. They made my chest look misshapen. I took them out and tossed them. I don't really have issues with leaking and my chest is big enough, I don't really need the extra padding.

Small= 32 B,C,D, DD(E)
42 DD(E), DDD(F)
44 DD(E), DDD(F)
46 C, D, DD(E), DDD(F)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply, amazing, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Bravado! Designs Women's Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra (Apparel)
I am a bra snob, and cheap. Those two things don't go well together. However, after reading reviews, I did one of the stupidest things you can do: I bought a bra online, without ever trying it on.

It. Is. Awesome. It doesn't cut into me! It doesn't feel like I'm binding up The Girls over the course of the day. (Seriously, is any nursing mother the same size at night as in the morning?) Use the fit guide on the Bravado site to make sure you get the right size, and go for it. (I wear a 36DD, and ordered a medium. It's perfect.)

The only odd thing about the bra is the (removable) foam inserts. They are there to hide any evidence of nursing pads/stiff nipples, I guess, but the insert was too flat for my shape, and ended up just looking like a really, really large nursing pad that showed through my shirt. Weird. The edges of the insert didn't lay flat against me.

The packing slip it came with gave me a 10% off code for my next purchase from the shipping company..I'm going to order another one!

(Oh, and Bravado, can I make a suggestion?? A pure white option would be just icing on the cake. Ivory is as close as I could get, and that's ok...but white would be better.)

Recap:
PROS: Stretchy, comfortable, supportive. (Husband corroborated: "They look higher!")
CONS: Doesn't come in white, weird foam inserts, and I think re-doing the clips after nursing will be a two handed job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the Best, April 13, 2013
***Updated 2/2014 - see bottom of review***

I purchased a myriad of nursing bras before the baby was born, much to my husband's chagrin (they are expensive!). I'm 2.5 months into my breastfeeding foray and I must say these bras are some of the best. In fact I returned to Amazon to purchase three more just the other day, as I can only get about two wearings out of them before I feel like I need to wash them. Let's be honest, with a newborn in the house, the laundry tends to pile up...

Anyway, I own all of the colors now (some I have a couple of in the same color). Each one is true to the pictures that are displayed on Amazon. The fit is pretty perfect - I am normally a size 34B but after breastfeeding for a couple of months I think I'm around a 36D in the mornings, and probably a 36C by mid-day. The medium works great for me.

The cups are lined with a removable foam insert so if you forget to wear a nursing pad you're probably covered for an hour or so, depending on your letdown quantity.

The bras fasten at the back, and I'm using the last set of clips right now, so if you are normally bigger than a B cup, I'd order the large size instead of the medium.

The shoulder area is where each clip is that enables the cups to fold down when you're ready to nurse. Initially this was a two-handed operation for me but I've gotten quite adept at fastening and unfastening both sides single handedly.

I have washed these in the washer several times and allowed them to air dry without any issues.

Overall, a great nursing bra.

2/2014 Update: I am still nursing my almost-thirteen-month old successfully (about 4-5 times a day) and am still heavily reliant on my Bravados. Colors have not faded one bit (even the black bras). I've continued using the foam inserts too as I've found that, as my son nurses less and less and eats more food at the table with us, the breasts kinda...deflate. So, the foam inserts have a purpose now of providing a smooth shape/silhouette, after the crazy let-down threat dissipated around month 6. They are still being washed frequently in a front loader and air dried. I have found that I need to wash them in a lingerie bag because if they come in contact with a piece of velcro (think BABY BIBS!) the velcro sticks to them like stink on a monkey. Pulling the velcro off of the bra material causes considerable fuzziness so be very wary of that! Also, once they have been run through the washer I take the pads out and let those air dry separately from the bras.

A word about sizing, I am still using the fasteners on the last setting (I purchased mediums and I am normally a 36B when not pregnant/nursing) but can probably start inching down to the medium fastener setting soon. I plan to continue to rely very heavily on these - they were well worth the initial investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars SHOULD not have waited!, February 26, 2013
This is my 2nd child, but many of my old bras I had lived in so they were dust. I have many of the Bravado tanks and often live in them. I just couldn't find the "right" bra this time. I like an underwire for when I go out (for support) but when at home I still need good support but like to be comfy.

This bra ROCKS! It is so comfortable. I wear a 36C (nursing size, 36B non) & got the medium. I am so surprised it has 3 hooks, often a 36 doesn't and I LOVE that it does. more back support and much smoother.

It came with these little "B" clips and instructions so I *think* I can turn it into a regular bra later? I didn't quite get it (I literally got home riped tags off & put it on) but will investigate later.

I got it at a local store for $49 and that seems to be about the going rate for this bra. Yes, there are cheaper bras out there: Target - which SUCK & Motherhood - get the job done, but not as comfortable.

Don't be stubborn like me . . . get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars First Satisfactory Bra Experience Since my Baby was Born (5 months ago), April 19, 2013
Length:: 2:38 Mins

I bought the XL bra (I have large breasts - I wear at least a DD, sometimes bigger depending on the bra) and I really like it. Here I show a view of me wearing it and talk about how I nursed in it and how it feels and if it itches, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars I buy this for every baby shower gift, June 5, 2013
April (PORTLAND, OREGON, US) - See all my reviews
Love this. Have three for myself, and buy one for every girlfriend's baby shower. They all love them as well. Much more comfortable than other nursing bras. Nicely padded so that you don't stress about leaks, but not so much that it's bunchy when you try to nurse. Sizing is easy so that you get a great fit when the ta-tas are huge and engorged as well as when they settle back into their normal size. I'm 5'6", 158 lbs, normally a 34B, and I wear a small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing bra, November 30, 2013
I'm a DD and the medium fits me well. I really love that if you leak the milk doesn't show through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best nursing bra I've found after four kids, March 17, 2014
I'm a true size small pre-pregnancy (115-120 lbs) and between size medium and small after pregnancy (130). I'm more pear than apple shaped, so I can't speak to the fit for larger busted women. This is the best bra I've found for me, and I just had baby number four. I'm regularly a 32B / 34A depending on the bra. I like the removable pads, the soft fabric, and cups that fold completely out of the way. I can wear it during the day or as s sleep bra - it's that comfortable. I ordered a second one - you might as well. If you're on amazon, returns are easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this nursing bra - my favorite!, May 18, 2014
This is my go-to nursing bra - I have it in Medium (fits best) and Large (fits fine - better for when my son was older/drinking more and by breasts were a bit larger, but it did fit fine with nursing pads even in the beginning). I was a size 34A before pregnancy/breastfeeding, and I think I'm about a 34 or 36 B/C now. This bra is comfortable to wear 24/7, doesn't itch while asleep (and I have sensitive skin and was dreading sleeping in a bra), and the clips for nursing are easy to use. I really love this bra, and highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit. Would buy again., February 7, 2014
I bought this when I was 6 months pregnant as my bras were not fitting anymore. I originally bought a small according to the size chart and it was too small. I was a 34a before pregnancy. Ordered a medium and have it On the last hook. A little worried when my milk comes in that it won't fit. Overall though really comfortable and I'd buy it again. Provides good support and shape. I'm used to under wires so this was a big change but I really like it.

Bravado! Designs Women's Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra