5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing bra and so comfortable!!
Published 16 months ago by J. Wright

Published 5 months ago by andersonesq

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing bra and so comfortable!!, September 9, 2013
This product is well worth the price. It is so comfortable, gives you great shape with no wires, and is very easy to nurse with. Let's face it, after you've had a baby and you have your own body back, all you want to be is comfortable and look great at the same time. I have this bra in ivory and butterscotch and they both fit perfect. I am including the sizing on the packaging because I couldn't find it when I was purchasing this bra. I am a 40DD and I got a large.

The only thing I didn't like about the bra was the removable pads that it came with. They made my chest look misshapen. I took them out and tossed them. I don't really have issues with leaking and my chest is big enough, I don't really need the extra padding.

Small= 32 B,C,D, DD(E)
42 DD(E), DDD(F)
44 DD(E), DDD(F)
46 C, D, DD(E), DDD(F)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply, amazing, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Bravado! Designs Women's Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra (Apparel)
I am a bra snob, and cheap. Those two things don't go well together. However, after reading reviews, I did one of the stupidest things you can do: I bought a bra online, without ever trying it on.

It. Is. Awesome. It doesn't cut into me! It doesn't feel like I'm binding up The Girls over the course of the day. (Seriously, is any nursing mother the same size at night as in the morning?) Use the fit guide on the Bravado site to make sure you get the right size, and go for it. (I wear a 36DD, and ordered a medium. It's perfect.)

The only odd thing about the bra is the (removable) foam inserts. They are there to hide any evidence of nursing pads/stiff nipples, I guess, but the insert was too flat for my shape, and ended up just looking like a really, really large nursing pad that showed through my shirt. Weird. The edges of the insert didn't lay flat against me.

The packing slip it came with gave me a 10% off code for my next purchase from the shipping company..I'm going to order another one!

(Oh, and Bravado, can I make a suggestion?? A pure white option would be just icing on the cake. Ivory is as close as I could get, and that's ok...but white would be better.)

Recap:
PROS: Stretchy, comfortable, supportive. (Husband corroborated: "They look higher!")
CONS: Doesn't come in white, weird foam inserts, and I think re-doing the clips after nursing will be a two handed job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the Best, April 13, 2013
***Updated 2/2014 - see bottom of review***

I purchased a myriad of nursing bras before the baby was born, much to my husband's chagrin (they are expensive!). I'm 2.5 months into my breastfeeding foray and I must say these bras are some of the best. In fact I returned to Amazon to purchase three more just the other day, as I can only get about two wearings out of them before I feel like I need to wash them. Let's be honest, with a newborn in the house, the laundry tends to pile up...

Anyway, I own all of the colors now (some I have a couple of in the same color). Each one is true to the pictures that are displayed on Amazon. The fit is pretty perfect - I am normally a size 34B but after breastfeeding for a couple of months I think I'm around a 36D in the mornings, and probably a 36C by mid-day. The medium works great for me.

The cups are lined with a removable foam insert so if you forget to wear a nursing pad you're probably covered for an hour or so, depending on your letdown quantity.

The bras fasten at the back, and I'm using the last set of clips right now, so if you are normally bigger than a B cup, I'd order the large size instead of the medium.

The shoulder area is where each clip is that enables the cups to fold down when you're ready to nurse. Initially this was a two-handed operation for me but I've gotten quite adept at fastening and unfastening both sides single handedly.

I have washed these in the washer several times and allowed them to air dry without any issues.

Overall, a great nursing bra.

2/2014 Update: I am still nursing my almost-thirteen-month old successfully (about 4-5 times a day) and am still heavily reliant on my Bravados. Colors have not faded one bit (even the black bras). I've continued using the foam inserts too as I've found that, as my son nurses less and less and eats more food at the table with us, the breasts kinda...deflate. So, the foam inserts have a purpose now of providing a smooth shape/silhouette, after the crazy let-down threat dissipated around month 6. They are still being washed frequently in a front loader and air dried. I have found that I need to wash them in a lingerie bag because if they come in contact with a piece of velcro (think BABY BIBS!) the velcro sticks to them like stink on a monkey. Pulling the velcro off of the bra material causes considerable fuzziness so be very wary of that! Also, once they have been run through the washer I take the pads out and let those air dry separately from the bras.

A word about sizing, I am still using the fasteners on the last setting (I purchased mediums and I am normally a 36B when not pregnant/nursing) but can probably start inching down to the medium fastener setting soon. I plan to continue to rely very heavily on these - they were well worth the initial investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars SHOULD not have waited!, February 26, 2013
This is my 2nd child, but many of my old bras I had lived in so they were dust. I have many of the Bravado tanks and often live in them. I just couldn't find the "right" bra this time. I like an underwire for when I go out (for support) but when at home I still need good support but like to be comfy.

This bra ROCKS! It is so comfortable. I wear a 36C (nursing size, 36B non) & got the medium. I am so surprised it has 3 hooks, often a 36 doesn't and I LOVE that it does. more back support and much smoother.

It came with these little "B" clips and instructions so I *think* I can turn it into a regular bra later? I didn't quite get it (I literally got home riped tags off & put it on) but will investigate later.

I got it at a local store for $49 and that seems to be about the going rate for this bra. Yes, there are cheaper bras out there: Target - which SUCK & Motherhood - get the job done, but not as comfortable.

Don't be stubborn like me . . . get it!

3.0 out of 5 stars The best out of many bad options I've tried for nursing bras--good quality but I don't love it, August 27, 2014
I have had the worst time finding a nursing bra I like and I have pretty much given up without being satisfied with anything. This is the item I've settled on, although I wouldn't say it meets my desires 100%. I have always preferred underwire bras that separate the breasts and this, being more of a banded type bra, doesn't separate. It does provide a slight indent between the breasts, but it is not full separation. However, I've found underwires to be uncomfortable while nursing and they have caused some clogged ducts because of where they dig into my breasts. So This has worked. I have this in two sizes, medium and large, and neither is perfect. The small fits better around the band, but the cups seem slightly small. Maybe it just isn't great for fuller breasted women, but I seem to spill out the top a bit. The large is huge around the band and I have to use the smallest clasp setting, but I get fuller coverage in the chest. So this is why I don't absolutely love the bra. But, it is super comfortable. Very good quality materials. Oh, except I don't like the foam pads they provide as inserts. You can (and should) remove those--they are not realistic looking and make you have weird ball shapes on the ends of your boobs. Throw those away immediately (at least if you have larger breasts, maybe it works on small breasts that fully fit within the insert).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for Large Bust, May 30, 2012
I am a large busted girl and had a very hard time finding a bra that would work for me that was also nursing. I was a 34E at the time and LOVED this bra! I ordered a medium and it worked well for me. It does stretch a little bit over time, but wore it almost two years. I will definitely buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST COMFORTABLE, December 11, 2014
K. Alonzi (Ann Arbor, MI) - See all my reviews
I wear a 34 C regularly, a 34 DD nursing. I bought the bra in a size MEDIUM and the tightest setting isn't quite as tight as I might like (with no underwire, band size is crucial for good support!), but I shorten the straps for some extra support / lift :) I wear this bra during the day and to sleep. It's VERY comfortable, after 6 months of nursing there are virtually no signs of wear. It washes very well and with the foam pads, it conceals nursing pads fairly well... unless maybe you're wearing a clingy fabric or tight fitting top. The clips are so easy and leave space for my Undercover Mama strapless tanks to clip on.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Satisfactory Bra Experience Since my Baby was Born (5 months ago), April 19, 2013
Length:: 2:38 Mins

I bought the XL bra (I have large breasts - I wear at least a DD, sometimes bigger depending on the bra) and I really like it. Here I show a view of me wearing it and talk about how I nursed in it and how it feels and if it itches, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! My boobs are in heaven...really!, July 29, 2014
Crusader Rabbit "HeadInTheClouds" (North Hollywood, CA United States) - See all my reviews
REALLY GREAT nursing bra! I think the best I've ever tried. I was skeptical when I opened the package. I really thought I was going to hate the way it made my breasts look. After trying it on, it was just amazing. It cupped my breasts like little cloud hands holding my breasts. It feels absolutely amazing, and looks great under my shirts and tanks. The pads are removable, but look great with them in, as well.

The cup comes low enough to not get in the way of nursing, and there's no annoying material that stays around my breast. The entire cup comes down, and there's just one strap that is basically behind your breast by your arm pit (hard to describe), but it's not in the way at all.

The material is so soft and while I initially thought it was going to be too tight, it just fits like a glove. So comfortable. You forget you're even wearing it. I have HATED all my nursing bras to this point. I had started wearing my workout nursing bras under my regular clothes because they were the only ones remotely comfortable. You can even wear with v-necks and it doesn't show. :)

I'm 5'1" and small chested (yes, even my nursing boobs are small), and the small fit perfectly.

Wish I had bought this bra years ago. I probably will only nurse for another 6 months, but will be glad I'm comfortable and feel great. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. This is THE nursing bra!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best nursing bra I've found after four kids, March 17, 2014
I'm a true size small pre-pregnancy (115-120 lbs) and between size medium and small after pregnancy (130). I'm more pear than apple shaped, so I can't speak to the fit for larger busted women. This is the best bra I've found for me, and I just had baby number four. I'm regularly a 32B / 34A depending on the bra. I like the removable pads, the soft fabric, and cups that fold completely out of the way. I can wear it during the day or as s sleep bra - it's that comfortable. I ordered a second one - you might as well. If you're on amazon, returns are easy.

Bravado! Designs Women's Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra