Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day

on September 9, 2013
This product is well worth the price. It is so comfortable, gives you great shape with no wires, and is very easy to nurse with. Let's face it, after you've had a baby and you have your own body back, all you want to be is comfortable and look great at the same time. I have this bra in ivory and butterscotch and they both fit perfect. I am including the sizing on the packaging because I couldn't find it when I was purchasing this bra. I am a 40DD and I got a large.

The only thing I didn't like about the bra was the removable pads that it came with. They made my chest look misshapen. I took them out and tossed them. I don't really have issues with leaking and my chest is big enough, I don't really need the extra padding.

Small= 32 B,C,D, DD(E)
42 DD(E), DDD(F)
44 DD(E), DDD(F)
46 C, D, DD(E), DDD(F)
on April 4, 2013
I am a bra snob, and cheap. Those two things don't go well together. However, after reading reviews, I did one of the stupidest things you can do: I bought a bra online, without ever trying it on.

It. Is. Awesome. It doesn't cut into me! It doesn't feel like I'm binding up The Girls over the course of the day. (Seriously, is any nursing mother the same size at night as in the morning?) Use the fit guide on the Bravado site to make sure you get the right size, and go for it. (I wear a 36DD, and ordered a medium. It's perfect.)

The only odd thing about the bra is the (removable) foam inserts. They are there to hide any evidence of nursing pads/stiff nipples, I guess, but the insert was too flat for my shape, and ended up just looking like a really, really large nursing pad that showed through my shirt. Weird. The edges of the insert didn't lay flat against me.

The packing slip it came with gave me a 10% off code for my next purchase from the shipping company..I'm going to order another one!

(Oh, and Bravado, can I make a suggestion?? A pure white option would be just icing on the cake. Ivory is as close as I could get, and that's ok...but white would be better.)

Recap:
PROS: Stretchy, comfortable, supportive. (Husband corroborated: "They look higher!")
CONS: Doesn't come in white, weird foam inserts, and I think re-doing the clips after nursing will be a two handed job.
on April 13, 2013
***Updated 2/2014 - see bottom of review***

I purchased a myriad of nursing bras before the baby was born, much to my husband's chagrin (they are expensive!). I'm 2.5 months into my breastfeeding foray and I must say these bras are some of the best. In fact I returned to Amazon to purchase three more just the other day, as I can only get about two wearings out of them before I feel like I need to wash them. Let's be honest, with a newborn in the house, the laundry tends to pile up...

Anyway, I own all of the colors now (some I have a couple of in the same color). Each one is true to the pictures that are displayed on Amazon. The fit is pretty perfect - I am normally a size 34B but after breastfeeding for a couple of months I think I'm around a 36D in the mornings, and probably a 36C by mid-day. The medium works great for me.

The cups are lined with a removable foam insert so if you forget to wear a nursing pad you're probably covered for an hour or so, depending on your letdown quantity.

The bras fasten at the back, and I'm using the last set of clips right now, so if you are normally bigger than a B cup, I'd order the large size instead of the medium.

The shoulder area is where each clip is that enables the cups to fold down when you're ready to nurse. Initially this was a two-handed operation for me but I've gotten quite adept at fastening and unfastening both sides single handedly.

I have washed these in the washer several times and allowed them to air dry without any issues.

Overall, a great nursing bra.

2/2014 Update: I am still nursing my almost-thirteen-month old successfully (about 4-5 times a day) and am still heavily reliant on my Bravados. Colors have not faded one bit (even the black bras). I've continued using the foam inserts too as I've found that, as my son nurses less and less and eats more food at the table with us, the breasts kinda...deflate. So, the foam inserts have a purpose now of providing a smooth shape/silhouette, after the crazy let-down threat dissipated around month 6. They are still being washed frequently in a front loader and air dried. I have found that I need to wash them in a lingerie bag because if they come in contact with a piece of velcro (think BABY BIBS!) the velcro sticks to them like stink on a monkey. Pulling the velcro off of the bra material causes considerable fuzziness so be very wary of that! Also, once they have been run through the washer I take the pads out and let those air dry separately from the bras.

A word about sizing, I am still using the fasteners on the last setting (I purchased mediums and I am normally a 36B when not pregnant/nursing) but can probably start inching down to the medium fastener setting soon. I plan to continue to rely very heavily on these - they were well worth the initial investment!
on February 20, 2015
I have this bra in a medium. I ordered a small because I've been nursing for 7 months and I no longer get engorged so I thought a smaller size might be okay. The small and medium are significantly different. I've attached a picture that shows the difference in strap size (my bra is the beige and the elastic is a little relaxed). The cups were also just a smidge too small. I guess I'm going to order another medium even though it's a tad big. For reference I was a 34 D pre baby and a 36E in the early days of nursing. The small will fit cups through a C comfortably but not a D.
review image
on May 5, 2015
Let me start off by saying that this bra is of great quality. It isn't thin or flimsy, and it is comfortable to wear. With that being said, this bra did not fit me. I wear a 42DDD normally, and I'm currently pregnant and wearing a 44DDD that is getting a little snug. I bought the XL, because it says this bra goes up to a 46 or 48DDD, which means that this bra should fit because I am below the largest size that an XL is supposed to fit. I got this bra, and it fit everywhere except the sides. My breasts spilled out on the sides, and when I try to arrange them more to the center to better cover the sides, it spills out in the front cleavage area. There just simply isn't enough fabric to cover my DDD breasts, and I'm disappointed. I payed around 45 dollars for a bra that is advertised to fit me, and doesn't. But, I don't doubt that this would be a PERFECT bra for women with smaller cup sizes. I'd say this bra would fit up to a D, and maybe even a DD just fine. It really would be the perfect bra if it just had more coverage for DDD ladies such as myself. Overall, I think this is a great bra and I will still use it around the house, and even out of the house with a tank top for extra support on the sides.
review image
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 26, 2013
This is my 2nd child, but many of my old bras I had lived in so they were dust. I have many of the Bravado tanks and often live in them. I just couldn't find the "right" bra this time. I like an underwire for when I go out (for support) but when at home I still need good support but like to be comfy.

This bra ROCKS! It is so comfortable. I wear a 36C (nursing size, 36B non) & got the medium. I am so surprised it has 3 hooks, often a 36 doesn't and I LOVE that it does. more back support and much smoother.

It came with these little "B" clips and instructions so I *think* I can turn it into a regular bra later? I didn't quite get it (I literally got home riped tags off & put it on) but will investigate later.

I got it at a local store for $49 and that seems to be about the going rate for this bra. Yes, there are cheaper bras out there: Target - which SUCK & Motherhood - get the job done, but not as comfortable.

Don't be stubborn like me . . . get it!
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 30, 2012
I am a large busted girl and had a very hard time finding a bra that would work for me that was also nursing. I was a 34E at the time and LOVED this bra! I ordered a medium and it worked well for me. It does stretch a little bit over time, but wore it almost two years. I will definitely buy another one.
on May 17, 2015
Pros: This nursing bra is by far the most versatile I've tried. I was a 34C pre-pregnacy and now a 32DD while nursing (and many sizes in between as my body grew and shrunk); and I wear a size small in this bra. Because this bra is wireless and stretchy, it fit me immediately postpartum and still fits me after losing all the baby weight. Which means I didn't have to buy multiple bras in multiple sizes over the last year. This bra provides good support, but I was used to wearing underwire bras pre-baby, so I spent the last year searching for a comfortable not-matronly-looking underwire nursing bra (while I wore the Bravado Seamless)... and I never found one! I tried nearly every nursing bra you can order from Amazon. I'm still wearing this bra and I still think it's the best nursing bra for your money. There's no uni-boob look with this bra, it IS in fact seamless under clothing, the clasps are sturdy and easy to use, and because there's no wire the cup is very easy to pull down. Sometimes underwire nursing bras make it difficult to actually reveal your breast/nipple for your baby to latch on comfortably -- not the case with this bra.

Cons: I have two of these and after everyday use for a year now, I can tell they are loosing some of their elasticity - not quiet as supportive and well fitting as they used to be. I'm not sure if that's really a "con" because I feel like I've gotten my money's worth, but I thought it was worth mentioning that they will wear out eventually. By comparison, my Motherhood nursing bras started to wear out after a couple months. Also, this bra is "full coverage," kind of matronly looking, and not sexy at all. At first, you wont care because it just functions so well and you don't feel sexy anyway. But eventually you may want something a little prettier. And please tell me if you find it, because I haven't yet!
on May 25, 2015
Very comfortable. Some reviews say the pads are a nuisance, but they work great for me. The bra still fits and looks great without the pads. Nursing clips fasten securely, and they even included extra pieces to convert this to a traditional bra once you are done nursing.

I'm a 40C, and I ordered a large. Out of the box, I'm wearing it on the tightest band setting.

This is the fifth nursing bra I've bought from Amazon, and is by far my favorite. The others I've tried:
- iLoveSIA(R) Women's 2 Pack Maternity Nursing Bras: very similar in style to the Bravado Designs Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra, but much less expensive. The clips on the iLoveSIA unfastened every time I adjusted the bra so I returned them.
-Leading Lady Women's Nursing Bra Wireless Cotton: these had no stretch to the fabric and the band wasn't as wide in the front, so over the course of the day they became less comfortable. Until I bought the Bravado, these were my daily bras, but now I'll be retiring them.
-Leading Lady Women's Wireless Padded Seamless Nursing Bra: the molded cups didn't fit right so I returned this bra
-La Leche League International Womens' Low Cut Lightly Padded Underwire Bra: the clips were too close to the armpits and felt very pinchy and uncomfortable. Also seemed to be more like a push-up bra in how much lift it gave me. Looked good, especially under t-shirts, but sacrificed comfort.
on August 27, 2014
I have had the worst time finding a nursing bra I like and I have pretty much given up without being satisfied with anything. This is the item I've settled on, although I wouldn't say it meets my desires 100%. I have always preferred underwire bras that separate the breasts and this, being more of a banded type bra, doesn't separate. It does provide a slight indent between the breasts, but it is not full separation. However, I've found underwires to be uncomfortable while nursing and they have caused some clogged ducts because of where they dig into my breasts. So This has worked. I have this in two sizes, medium and large, and neither is perfect. The small fits better around the band, but the cups seem slightly small. Maybe it just isn't great for fuller breasted women, but I seem to spill out the top a bit. The large is huge around the band and I have to use the smallest clasp setting, but I get fuller coverage in the chest. So this is why I don't absolutely love the bra. But, it is super comfortable. Very good quality materials. Oh, except I don't like the foam pads they provide as inserts. You can (and should) remove those--they are not realistic looking and make you have weird ball shapes on the ends of your boobs. Throw those away immediately (at least if you have larger breasts, maybe it works on small breasts that fully fit within the insert).