4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, basic nursing bra
I'm a 32H in most bras, in my second trimester (and not nursing), and I ordered this in S+ (32-36 C-D) and S++ (32-36 DD-F) sizes.

Pros:
+ Both sizes work surprisingly well for me. The S++ offers more coverage (and therefore more room to grow) and the material has enough give that S+ might work when my milk comes in, too.
+ Because the band on these...
Published on December 14, 2011 by maryam

Published on October 28, 2010 by T. Reed

3.0 out of 5 stars Leopard print is stiffer fabric than the solids. If you want it soft, get the solid colors., October 28, 2010
I have this bra in both the leopard print, and the light pink bra in the same style.The pink one is fabulously soft and comfortable and wonderful. The leopard one is cute, but it's a much stiffer fabric. Although I was happy to find a funner print in a nursing bra, I have to say that comfort comes first for me, which is why I only gave it three stars. I'd give the pink one 5 stars b/c it's one of my favorites! It makes a great sleep bra when pregnant and nursing. The style and brand of bra is great... just realize that if you want really soft fabric that you're better off with the solid than with the print.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, basic nursing bra, December 14, 2011
maryam (berkeley, ca) - See all my reviews

Pros:
+ Because the band on these bras aren't hooked (sports bra-style), it's comfortable and works really well without riding up even though I have a smaller ribcage.
+ Super comfy in general. No itching, no weird seams (though it isn't seamless), nice soft cotton stretch fabric.
+ Surprisingly supportive even though it doesn't have an underwire or hooked band. I might even be able to get away with wearing it out.

Cons:
- The material is thin enough for nipples to show through (why don't more nursing bra manufacturers take this into account?)
- The S++ size gives a "uniboob" effect; the S+ size keeps the breasts separate and doesn't have this problem.

In short, this is a great all-around nursing bra, especially for at home and sleeping, and maybe even for wearing out. I think it's a better choice than the Bravado Body Silk Seamless bra. I still prefer the Bravado Bliss as a t-shirt bra mostly because of the molded cup design.

1.0 out of 5 stars there is a better option, February 23, 2013
I ordered this bra along with the Bravado Seamless Silk Nursing Bra. I will be sending this one back in exchange for another seamless silk bra. This bra soes not fit smoothly, it wrinkles in odd places, the band is not comfortable, it comes up too high under my armpits, and just is not comfortable. However, Bravado does have the seamless silk bra which is HEAVEN compared to this one. I would recommend the other one

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit is important!, March 4, 2014
Diana Harris (Rio Rancho, New Mexico United States) - See all my reviews
Make sure you size yourself properly before buying any bra, but especially a nursing bra. Measure the chest just below the breasts (where the band would go), with the measuring tape horizontal in both front and back. Then measure around the largest part of your bust, again keeping the tape horizontal. Subtract the band size from the bust measurement and the difference is the cup size. A=1" difference, B=2" difference, C=3", D=4", DD=5", etc.

This is especially important for nursing bras because the breasts can change size dramatically during lactation (for instance, I gained 3 sizes in about two weeks). Typically, the breasts are at their largest 5-10 days after birth, and then stabilize at a somewhat lower measurement than those peak days. Wearing a bra that is too tight, or has underwires, has been linked to plugged ducts, mastitis and other breast infections. So measure properly and wear a bra that fits! You'll be a LOT more comfortable in the long run. And this bra is awesome for comfort.

Happy Nursing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable nursing bra. May not be supportive enough for larger cup sizes, February 18, 2013
First let me start by saying I find this nursing bra to be very comfortable, and it makes nursing a breeze. It is easy to open for nursing and snap closed with one hand ( a necessity in a nursing bra in my opinion). You do have to put in on overhead, which is a bit of a pain sometimes. The material is soft and breathable. At about a B-C cup I find it supportive, but I'm not sure larger cup sizes would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 19, 2013
Love the bravado. Was very glad that I got fitted at a store before buying, b/c I never would have thought I'd need a Large (pre-pregnancy I wore a 34B, but probably could have also fit a 36C). I've been wearing these 24 hours a day in my first 6 weeks postpartum - from sleep to going out.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, March 9, 2014
This is a good bra for the price. Easy to use clips. Made well and is comfortable, no pokes. Could be a little softer but I'm sure it will soften the more I wear it. I'm 150 5'5''. I was a 32B before I got pregnant and went up to 38C.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, supportive, fits perfectly, August 15, 2013
One of my most favorite nursing bras. Supportive enough for day time, but comfortable enough to sleep in as well. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, August 15, 2013
After delivering triplets, I went through a big trial and error period with nursing and products to help with the process, and this bra was the best purchase I had made.engorged or not, this fully supported my breasts without resulting in clogged ducts or any pain! I love it so much, I ordered two more.

4.0 out of 5 stars well structured, July 30, 2013
Compared to my other nursing bras, this one is much more supportive. It is my go-to for going out (unless I go all in and wear my underwire one). I highly recommend.

Bravado Original Nursing Bra Style 1011