Published 21 months ago by G. Elaine

Published on October 28, 2010 by T. Reed

3.0 out of 5 stars Leopard print is stiffer fabric than the solids. If you want it soft, get the solid colors., October 28, 2010
I have this bra in both the leopard print, and the light pink bra in the same style.The pink one is fabulously soft and comfortable and wonderful. The leopard one is cute, but it's a much stiffer fabric. Although I was happy to find a funner print in a nursing bra, I have to say that comfort comes first for me, which is why I only gave it three stars. I'd give the pink one 5 stars b/c it's one of my favorites! It makes a great sleep bra when pregnant and nursing. The style and brand of bra is great... just realize that if you want really soft fabric that you're better off with the solid than with the print.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable nursing bra. May not be supportive enough for larger cup sizes, February 18, 2013
First let me start by saying I find this nursing bra to be very comfortable, and it makes nursing a breeze. It is easy to open for nursing and snap closed with one hand ( a necessity in a nursing bra in my opinion). You do have to put in on overhead, which is a bit of a pain sometimes. The material is soft and breathable. At about a B-C cup I find it supportive, but I'm not sure larger cup sizes would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, August 15, 2013
After delivering triplets, I went through a big trial and error period with nursing and products to help with the process, and this bra was the best purchase I had made.engorged or not, this fully supported my breasts without resulting in clogged ducts or any pain! I love it so much, I ordered two more.

1.0 out of 5 stars looks like a grandma and feels like one too, October 8, 2014
This review is from: Bravado Original Nursing Bra Style 1011 (Apparel)
I hated this Bravado bra. I bought a newer version of this one and was quite satisfied with it. This one just isn't worth the money. The material is cotton and does not stretch very much. So when you wake up in the morning and you haven't pumped since the night before, you are going to have some sore boobs.
The thing I hated the most about this bra is the fact that you have to take it off over your head like a sports bra. If you have a smaller rib cage and bigger boobs this is a big problem. Also, it looks terrible when you wear with tshirts and normal clothing. You look like a grandmother and not a sexy mother who has an amazing new set of boobs. It's very unflattering to say the least.
The patterns and colors are weird.
Stay away from this bra but keep looking at Bravado bras because they have some that are ridiculously comfortable and sexy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 19, 2013
Love the bravado. Was very glad that I got fitted at a store before buying, b/c I never would have thought I'd need a Large (pre-pregnancy I wore a 34B, but probably could have also fit a 36C). I've been wearing these 24 hours a day in my first 6 weeks postpartum - from sleep to going out.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, March 9, 2014
This is a good bra for the price. Easy to use clips. Made well and is comfortable, no pokes. Could be a little softer but I'm sure it will soften the more I wear it. I'm 150 5'5''. I was a 32B before I got pregnant and went up to 38C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bra!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Bravado Original Nursing Bra Style 1011 (Apparel)
I am very large breasted (38 E) and this bra is a miracle for me. I hate bras--always have, but this one is quite comfortable and convenient. Definitely worth the money. I'll have to spoil myself by ordering a couple more at some point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for maternity and nursing, October 7, 2014
This is the only bra I wear while pregnant and nursing. It's comfortable for when your breasts change during the pregnancy and nursing stages. I'm a 34 B pre-pregnancy, and I wear a size Medium in this bra.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a sleep bra, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Bravado Original Nursing Bra Style 1011 (Apparel)
I found this to be a great sleep bra. It is comfortable and supportive, but not too tight. I wouldn't wear it out because it doesn't give the most flattering shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed and Surprised!, July 21, 2014
I adore this bra. After only having a few sports bras and some tank tops with shelf bras, this is wonderful support. I had never heard of this brand before and it's not a name that has come up talking with my other nursing friends but I will be taking my recommendations with me. I had seen someone mention this bra in a review for La Leche's Sleep bra and I figured I'd try it.

With my pre-pregnancy size being a 34C, I skeptically ordered the medium, knowing I could exchange with Prime. I'm not so skeptical anymore. It's tight enough for great support for me but loose enough that it doesn't leave marks on the skin. Even with the elastic straps that are in the cup for nursing! I don't even feel them in my most sensitive times of day.

My only complaint is actually from my husband and he feels like the fabric isn't very soft initially but we'll see as they go through the wash a few times.

I want to get one or two more of these as they do fit wonderfully.

Bravado Original Nursing Bra Style 1011