Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 28, 2010
I have this bra in both the leopard print, and the light pink bra in the same style.The pink one is fabulously soft and comfortable and wonderful. The leopard one is cute, but it's a much stiffer fabric. Although I was happy to find a funner print in a nursing bra, I have to say that comfort comes first for me, which is why I only gave it three stars. I'd give the pink one 5 stars b/c it's one of my favorites! It makes a great sleep bra when pregnant and nursing. The style and brand of bra is great... just realize that if you want really soft fabric that you're better off with the solid than with the print.
on November 20, 2014
Your better off buying from a store in person!! In viewing the item photos and reading the item description on this bra there is no reason for anyone to think that nipples would be visible through the bra material. But they are. The photos do not show nipples, zoom in, in fact one photo shows what appears to be the edge of a liner or something to hide the nipples. The photos are DECEPTIVE! This bra in reality shows nipples right through the fabric making it totally pointless! BEWARE there is no free return shipping AND they charge a 20% restocking fee!
on October 8, 2014
I hated this Bravado bra. I bought a newer version of this one and was quite satisfied with it. This one just isn't worth the money. The material is cotton and does not stretch very much. So when you wake up in the morning and you haven't pumped since the night before, you are going to have some sore boobs.
The thing I hated the most about this bra is the fact that you have to take it off over your head like a sports bra. If you have a smaller rib cage and bigger boobs this is a big problem. Also, it looks terrible when you wear with tshirts and normal clothing. You look like a grandmother and not a sexy mother who has an amazing new set of boobs. It's very unflattering to say the least.
The patterns and colors are weird.
Stay away from this bra but keep looking at Bravado bras because they have some that are ridiculously comfortable and sexy.
on February 6, 2015
It kind of seems expensive for a simple cottob bra. But it's what I wanted- no frills, cotton, clasps for opening (I wanted this bra for the access while simultaneously pumping both sides), straps that stay on my shoulders... i wear a 32DD when not nursing & I bought this in size small. The underwire-less cotton & simple training bra style of this model allows for fluctuations in sizing as a nursing mother while remaining comfy. It kind of gives me pancake boobs, like a sports bra might- it doesn't do anything for your shape if that's what you're looking for.
on October 7, 2014
This is the only bra I wear while pregnant and nursing. It's comfortable for when your breasts change during the pregnancy and nursing stages. I'm a 34 B pre-pregnancy, and I wear a size Medium in this bra.
on July 21, 2014
I adore this bra. After only having a few sports bras and some tank tops with shelf bras, this is wonderful support. I had never heard of this brand before and it's not a name that has come up talking with my other nursing friends but I will be taking my recommendations with me. I had seen someone mention this bra in a review for La Leche's Sleep bra and I figured I'd try it.

With my pre-pregnancy size being a 34C, I skeptically ordered the medium, knowing I could exchange with Prime. I'm not so skeptical anymore. It's tight enough for great support for me but loose enough that it doesn't leave marks on the skin. Even with the elastic straps that are in the cup for nursing! I don't even feel them in my most sensitive times of day.

My only complaint is actually from my husband and he feels like the fabric isn't very soft initially but we'll see as they go through the wash a few times.

I want to get one or two more of these as they do fit wonderfully.
on February 18, 2013
First let me start by saying I find this nursing bra to be very comfortable, and it makes nursing a breeze. It is easy to open for nursing and snap closed with one hand ( a necessity in a nursing bra in my opinion). You do have to put in on overhead, which is a bit of a pain sometimes. The material is soft and breathable. At about a B-C cup I find it supportive, but I'm not sure larger cup sizes would.
on August 15, 2013
After delivering triplets, I went through a big trial and error period with nursing and products to help with the process, and this bra was the best purchase I had made.engorged or not, this fully supported my breasts without resulting in clogged ducts or any pain! I love it so much, I ordered two more.
on January 12, 2014
I BOUGHT THIS BRA FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO JUST HAD A BABY. SHE SAYS THAT THIS IS THE BEST BRA EVER. HAVING TO NURSE A NEWBORN EVERY 2 HRS IS NO PROBLEM WITH THIS BRA BECAUSE ITS VERY VERY COMFORTABLE SHE SAYS AND THAT ITS SOFT AND WASHES EASY. SHE SAYS ITS VERY COOL & LIGHT AND SHE CAN SLEEP WITH IT WITHOUT HURTING HER . SHE SAYS SHE DOSENT FEEL LIKE ITS SQUEEZING HER, AND THAT SHE JUST PULLS DOWN THE PART FOR EASY ACCESS TO FEED THE BABY. SO I AM ORDERING 4 MORE FROM THIS SELLER 2 IN BLK & 2 IN WHITE. SHE CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR THESE AS WELL, SHE ENDED UP THROWING THE OTHERS AWAY BECAUSE SHE WAS SOLD ON THESE. SHE DOES RECCONMEND THIS BRA TO OTHER NEW MOMS. ALSO, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO WROTE GREAT REVIEWS ABOUT THIS BRA, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HELPED ME BUY THESE FOR MY DAUGHTER. ALSO , LETS GIVE A BIG HAND TO THIS SELLER FOR FAST SERVICE, AND HAVING PLENTY IN STOCK FOR COLOR AND SIZES, ITS HARD TO FIND THESE DAYS WHAT YOU WANT IN APPAREL BECAUSE OF DISCONTINUATIONS. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FROM MY DAUGHTER AND ME.
on August 19, 2015
One of my favorite nursing bras. It is similar to a "sleep" nursing bra, but with slightly more support. I have been able to simply pull the cup to the side to nurse, which is a big plus for me as I dislike clipping and upclipping the strap. Another thing I like about this bra is that I have been able to use it similar to a hands-free pumping bra while at work. I only pump about three ounces at most per side, so it doesn't have too much weight to hold. Those that pump more might not find they can use it this way. The only disappointment I have had while using this bra is it doesn't make my boobs don't look like the models', haha!

Overall a great purchase.