5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Supportive
I was wary about ordering this bra because of some reviews that claimed the bra provided little to no support.
However, when I received it in the mail I was pleasantly surprised. Although it has no underwire or molding, the bra feels very supportive and secure.
This is coming from someone who always always always wears underwire bras and is a 34D.
Some...
Published on October 1, 2012 by Rita

3.0 out of 5 stars Itchy
I ordered a few other bravado nursing bras from the site, this one seems to run small. the material is also very itchy. It's a beautiful bra, but it is not very comfortable. I recommend sizing up.
Published on September 1, 2011 by O. Bilby

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Supportive, October 1, 2012
Some people complain about the bra showing through shirts because of the top lacy panel; I dont really find this to be a problem. Wearing a camisole underneath your T shirt solves it and it doesnt really show even without a camisole. I plan to use this mostly for sleeping and lounging around the house anyways.
I will note that once you fold the bra down for nursing, your entire breast will be out as the bra only has a side attachment by the armpit as opposed to other nursing bras which have a traingle with a hole in the middle where only your areola is exposed. This is really a personal preference issue, but you can't tell from the picture how the inside is so I thought I would state that.
Also the bra runs a tad small. I am currently a 34D and the 34D/DD was giving me a little side and top spillage from the cups. I reccommend sizing up a cup size. Band size was spot on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Itchy, September 1, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars really pretty, but bumpy and sizing is off, December 14, 2011
maryam (berkeley, ca) - See all my reviews
Pros:
+ Really cute for a nursing bra (especially the 'black cherry' color)
+ Good support without the underwire
+ For smaller band sizes (I'm a 32), the band is nice and snug - this runs true to size in the band or slightly smaller.

Cons:
- The cup runs small. The 32H/I fits more like an F or maybe a small G.
- Thin material - you can see a nursing pad through it, and nipples clearly show without a pad.
- The seams are very apparent while wearing a cotton tank top over it, but even worse, the bow detail in the middle presses up against shirts leaving an unsightly bump in the middle of my breasts.

Overall, it's a cute dressy bra with decent support. I mostly wear t-shirts so I'm not sure that this is the bra for me. I've found that Bravissimo cups run rather small in general, and as a 32H/I in my second trimester, I'm not sure where I'll go from here. It would be great if they could make a J/K size just to make up for the fact that their cups run so small.

2.0 out of 5 stars Argh! I just need a new nursing bra...., September 14, 2013
This is the 3rd nursing bra I've ordered and will have to return. Sizing is ridiculously variable. After being measured as a 32DD 4 weeks post-partum and somewhat disbelieving it, I ordered the 34D/DD. the band, even on the loosest clasp, is too tight and the cups are a tiny bit tight. However, in another Bravado bra, the 34DD is huge. Bra shopping online is tough, but made even tougher with inconsistent sizing. I just want to feed my girls and have my boobs supported too :/

2.0 out of 5 stars don't bother, August 13, 2012
I ordered this to hopefully find a nursing bra that's a little more sexy than some others. But since it has no underwire or soft cup, the support and shaping is terrible. The seams look weird under shirts. The cup size runs small, but even when I went up a cup size, it didn't look good. I would imagine this bra would be itchy after wearing it for a while. It is pretty, so that's why I gave it 2 stars. I'm on the large size - 34 G - so maybe someone with smaller boobs would like it better? Skip this one and go with the Bravado Bliss bra instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for use with nursing pads?!, January 20, 2014
This bra doesn't seem too well thought out. The cut seems to run small and the material is itchy. The change in material half way on the cup means that disposable breast pads don't stick well. Using reusables helps with that issue a bit but due to the low cut of the lace, breast pads of any style will be visible when worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nursing in Style and Comfort, September 29, 2014
After I had my daughter, I was afraid that my days of wearing nice bras were over. When I saw this bra, I was so excited that a nursing bra was offered in such a beautiful design. I like that it doesn't have an underwire for days when my breast are very sensitive, especially the month or so after giving birth. The cups have a little give to them, so the bra stays comfortable even if you have fluctuations in milk production throughout the day.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable - but doesn't look on me like in the pics., July 27, 2014
the bra is great, beautiful and very comfortable. my only issue with it, is that it's a lot more "closed" and covering on the breasts than what you see in the pics. it's not as round shaped cups as it seems to be, but more pointy (like the bras in the 60's). it might be because it's slightly big on me, and once i give birth and the breasts get to their full breast feeding size they will feel it up better and it fit and look better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but cup seams over nipples is not a good idea for breastfeeding moms, September 18, 2014
R. Cohen (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Like other have said - the seams are weird and it looks bumpy under shirts. It feels nice and supportive, it's pretty, but it just isn't shaped right. It makes my boobs look weird. Doesn't look like the picture when it's on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nursing bra I've tried, October 23, 2014
I was in search for the perfect nursing bra. I searched high and low, online and in person. But I finally found this bra!!! I was professionally fitted at a local bra expert's shop and was told my correct post-baby size (32G). I bought this in the 32F/G and it fit nicely but if I went too long between feedings, my boobs were fuller and I was popping out of it. So I bought it in 32H/I and I love it! I use the smaller one as backup.

I love that it comes in black/purple so that I don't feel like I'm wearing a bra a 90 year old lady would wear. The vanilla color is also nice since it has the lace details on it.

I find this bra to be the most comfortable and supportive out there. I don't think it's itchy at all - and I have super sensitive skin. The only drawback would be that the straps aren't extra wide since I'm pretty well endowed. It can leave strap marks on my shoulders by the end of the day.

Overall I would highly suggest this nursing bra. If you want a stylish yet supportive nursing bra, this is it!

Bravado Sublime Softcup Nursing Bra #131