5.0 out of 5 stars Merida dress
My daughter sure loves this dress and wore it to her friend's bday party. IT seems nicely made and was worth the half price!
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars CHEAPLY MADE... CAME RIPPED!!!
Ok first let me begin by this was purchased right before our trip to Disney. I couldn't find a Brave dress anywhere so I thought I would just order one online and get it within 2 days with my Amazon Prime. It came within the 2 days right before we had to leave for disney...but it was ripped all up.

We all know that most of these dress-up costumes are cheaply...
Published 22 months ago by Shannon

2.0 out of 5 stars CHEAPLY MADE... CAME RIPPED!!!, February 28, 2013

We all know that most of these dress-up costumes are cheaply made...but this one is even worse than any costume I have ever seen, (I have 3 girls...thus a lot of dress up stuff). I pulled it out of the package and the top portion bodice was completely ripped at the seams on both sides of the bodice. This costume is basically a one time use. I would have returned it if we had the time...so I just pulled out the sewing machine and got right to work. As I started I noticed it was coming apart in several other places as well. So by the time I finished I feel like I pretty much sewed an entire costume. Needless to say this momma of 4 who had plenty to do to get ready for our trip besides sew a dress that I PAID for was NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!! I would not recommend this product unless you want a disposable dress and like to sew.

This is my 1st negative review too :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Merida dress, February 25, 2013
Amazon Customer (College Station, TX) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP, TOO cheap, May 28, 2014
I am glad that I only paid $10 for this. Within wearing the dress three times, the seams are coming undone. The bottom of the dress frayed within wearing it twice. I even bought the dress a little larger, so she could grow into it. I am really glad that I didn't buy this as a gift because I would be embarrassed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Costume, December 18, 2013
This is just the basic costume, which is cute all the same. It's not too fancy though. We got this for our 3 year old daughter to play dress up with and it fits well. I don't think it will fit her next year, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun constume, July 9, 2014
My daughter bought this with her own money. We bought it through Amazon because the price was much better than at the store. She bought the dress, wig and a bow and arrow set. She had so much fun running around being Merida.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality!, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Disguise Brave Merida Classic Costume (Toy)
It did not last long. It breaks easily. Not recomended. Size is ok, but not the quality. Don't buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave Merida costume, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Disguise Brave Merida Classic Costume (Toy)
I can only say my granddaughter adored it. She immediately put it on and pranced around in it all day. It fit her nicely too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Disguise Brave Merida Classic Costume (Toy)
I bought this as a costume for my 6 year old for halloween and it was perfect. Now she uses it as dress up.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, November 23, 2013
We got this as a Christmas present for my daughter. It was a higher quality than the other Merida dress that she ended up getting from relatives. It is a bit big on my daughter, but she's abnormally small, so that was expected. She loves this dress- and it has lasted for over a year without any rips or tears. Well worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quaity, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Disguise Brave Merida Classic Costume (Toy)
My daughter wore this costume one time and the seam on the back of the skirt split and the skirt detached from the top. The item was not too small, it was actually a little loose, the quality of the item is very poor.

Brave Merida Classic Costume, Auqa/Gold, Medium