5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the quality
Published 8 months ago by Stanislav Merezhko

3.0 out of 5 stars to many quirks
Really like the simplicity but the volume comes on preset to 20, random play has to be pushed each time its started, and it repeats the same songs pretty often the sound didn't impress me
If they would build one with 24bit DAC better programing for random play no preset volume at startup a display that would show time all the time but keep the simple non detachable...
Published 1 month ago by leon789

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the quality, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Bravo View IND-100U - In-Dash Digital Media Receiver with AM/FM Tuner and USB/SD/AUX-IN (Electronics)
Very pleased with the quality of this unit, packaging, wiring, manual - everything looks and feels like a more expensive brand. Installation was easy. Can't really comment on the sound quality, because my car only has a pair of small speakers in the dash board, but at least it's loud. Also this unit can resume and FF mp3 playback - this is an important feature to me, because I mostly listen audio books whan I'm driving. Many cheap Chinese stereos from ebay can't do this, they restart mp3 from the beginning after the engine was shut off.
One thing this unit is missing is the "ILL" wire, so the LCD backlight can not be dimmed at night.

4.0 out of 5 stars price quality ratio good., December 28, 2013
Quality is worth the price. Just know that this is not a high end system.

Remember a few things.
1. Your factory wiring for audio will probably not work directly. You will likely need a harness. Add that to your cost.
2. If your car has steering wheel controls for audio, it will not work with this unit. The unit does not have a provision to allow that.
3. If your system has a RCA connection today that you want to keep, there will likely be a pop sound. This is because factory radio puts out 5V, this unit puts out 12v. You will need a 5V fixed voltage regulator. (less than $2) or a ground loop isolator.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy with one annoying feature/bug, March 7, 2014
I bought this from Walmart for the same price. Fairly easy installation for a newbie like me. The sound is great. It is fairly easy to operate. Overall I am satisfied with $30.

But there is one simple annoying feature/bug that I hate: the player allows you to randomize your music selections, though disregards folders. So no shuffle, just random. That's ok. I can deal with that. HOWEVER, THIS RANDOM SETTING IS NOT REMEMBERED AFTER A RESTART. So I have to push this RDM button each time when I start my car. I don't understand why it remembers everything else, even include the position of the song but not this simple setting.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality at an affordable price!, November 15, 2013
I'm very amazed with this attractive in-dash receiver!

I bought this several months ago and am only now posting about it!

No more loading cds' into it and having it get scratched up.
No more trying to find what to play.

This stereo is seriously way better than those pioneer, sony, kenwood, and more brands, that's for sure!
I even had this stereo installed at a car stereo place and the guys there were very impressed by the quality of the sounds and the attractive look of it.
It even has a pre amp in it, a remote control, and also a loud booster too!

Nowadays I get to switch on whatever sources that I want to listen to, whether it be a USB, an AUX, or an SD card!
It's super simple
and the red and white glowing colors at night makes it look beautiful!

I'm super happy with this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds Expectations!, April 6, 2014
I purchased this receiver for my 22' camper trailer. I don't "live" in it, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money for a sound system for it. We use it a few weekends a year, but I did want to install a stereo (it did not come with any music system). This Bravo unit had positive reviews, and for the price it was a minimal risk. I ordered it with a set of Dual LU43PB speakers (my 3rd set because they're awesome - see my review). I was absolutely blown away with the quality and quantity of sound this combo produces! I have about $75 in the whole setup and I could not be more pleased! I loaded up a 16GB USB drive with music and it sounds fantastic! Happy happy happy with my camping tunes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good radio, January 13, 2014
It works great. It can also put out some sound at high volume. It doesn't have a CD player so it is about half as long as a CD receiver. As such I had to devise a spacer to get the back secured. The only thing I wish it had was a display that could be dimmed. It is very bright at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Head Unit is FAR Better than you might think!!!!!!! 5 Star Product! Here's Why........, April 12, 2014
This stereo unit far surpassed my expectations, but not by itself. The Functions are great when you get used to them. Granted there is no bluetooth connection, but who cares. Don't use the RCA pre amp outputs that come with the stereo, use the speaker wires with a good High/Low Converter. Using this stereo with 1x high/low converter (4 RCA Out),1x BOSS R1004 (for mids & highs), 1x Phonics Digital 300x2 (for bass), 4x Fierce Audio 100hz Bass Blockers (for mids & highs), 4x 6.5" Planet Audio 2-way Speakers, 2x 8" Kicker Comp VR4 (in the right size box); I was able to make a car system that pushed 112db of clear sound, when my friend who spent more than $1200, could only push 110db of sound (he blew his seals off the midrange speakers). It's not what you spend, it's how you set it up. Oh yeah, having more money in your pocket while your friend is almost broke, PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, April 1, 2014
For an inexpensive radio, it performs really well. Once in awhile, it doesn't come in as clear as it should, but I think it's because there are areas in Greeley, CO that consistently get poor reception for different types of electronic equipment. If anyone is looking for a good, inexpensive AM/FM radio, this one definitely fits the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and low price, March 7, 2014
Bought this after reading reviews. It is amazing that you get such a great sound and quality components at such a low price. Easy to install and operate. Not cluttered with stuff you don't need and fully supports mp3 from my phone, usb stick and even charges my phone.
Buying another for my wife's car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, works fine, decent for Audio Books; Difficult to find specific tracks and folders, July 11, 2014
I wanted to be able to listen to audio books off a USB drive.

For the money, I am satisfied. There are a lot of improvements I would make, but it does what I bought it for...and at a reasonable price. My list of things below seem to lean toward the things that bug me side, but really overall, I'm fine with this thing. It does what I was hoping. There are a couple options I was hoping for which is why I knocked off a star.

This list is specific for audio books. Someone listening to music all the time may find some of the stuff below irrelevant.

Things I like:
- Starts automatically when I start my car and picks up where I left off in my book.
- Nice playback...though I do have to turn the volume up quite loud.
- Relatively easy to install.

Things that bug me (none of which are deal-breakers for me...just nuisances):
- Plays tracks in the order in which they are put on the USB drive (annoying, but just have to be careful when putting them on the drive)
- Not all USB drives work. I bought a tiny USB drive to use and it didn't work..so don't buy this one. I had an old one I found that worked fine but it's bigger. Here's the one that didn't work (SanDisk Cruzer Fit 16GB): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FYNSZA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- The buttons on the thing are not intuitive. The letters on the stereo don't make sense for the functions. (This is just learning the stereo though)
- No easy way to fast forward/rewind quickly to the middle of a track. If a track is 20 mins long or longer (as audio books frequently are), you have to hold a button for several minutes to fast forward to a particular time.
- The display scrolls soooo slowly. If I want to know which track I'm on, I have to wait for it to cycle through a bunch of stuff before it gets to the title. It's kind of a pain when you're trying to figure out where you were in a book you're coming back to.
- Had to buy a harness to install in my Hyundai Accent

If you listen to audio books via USB and don't want to spend much, this works fine. If you can afford a nicer model that allows you to search through your USB drive more easily, I'd recommend looking for something better. I probably will be upgrading soon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›