Customer Discussions > Night Castle forum

Bravo, about time

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 26, 2009 2:14:36 AM PDT
I know that most of the TSO family is happy for this release. We have been teased by various tid-bits and alot of "well it'll be out soon" One summer got pushed to the next summer. ABOUT TIME. Now we needs a Night Castle/Beethoven tour to happen in the spring/summer time and the Christmas show in the fall/winter.. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 31, 2009 3:46:36 PM PDT
metal head says:
i totally agree,they should do a spring/summer tour.we already know how great the winter shows are. a summer or spring one would probably be even bigger!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 2, 2009 10:38:30 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 2, 2009 10:39:21 AM PDT
That would be awesome, but I doubt it'd happen. Most of the band members have side projects on their own, and spend their "off-time" working on cd's and "solo" tours, like O2L (Al Pitrelli, his wife Jane, and Tommy Farese), then Chris Caffery has his new lp, Anna Phoebe & Angus Clark work on side projects together and Angus also has another band of his own on top of that, Mark Woods does his teaching tours and puts out cds along with Jeff Plate.... to name a few. Didn't get to see O2L this year, probably because Al was recovering from his knee surgery.

Posted on Sep 4, 2009 1:20:58 PM PDT
P. Hawkins says:
Yea,this has been in the works for how long now? ( I remember going to a concert 3 years ago and this was mentioned and would be coming out soon ) So yea,About time there guys!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 12, 2009 7:12:07 PM PDT
Atom B says:
They have already said they want to do a Summer tour. It maybe even in 2010 but it will be in Europe. I would love to see a Summer tour but I doubt it would be as big as the winter tour. They are best known for the Christmas music.

Posted on Sep 26, 2009 8:19:42 AM PDT
Our whole family would love to be able to get a spring/summer TSO live concert fix. Beethoven's Last would be so great al la TSO LIVE.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Night Castle forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 26, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 26, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Night Castle
Night Castle by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Audio CD - 2009)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (440)