Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Change

on November 30, 2012
The umbrella is being sold as "micro-slim" with a shipping weight of 7.2 oz.

In reality the weight is 40% higher, close to 10 oz, and folded the umbrella is pretty much twice as thick as my old micro umbrella it was meant to replace.

It might be a very good umbrella in its own rights (which is why I'm giving it three stars), but size and weight is critically misrepresented here on Amazon - and when you're shopping for a light weight micro umbrella to carry in a pocket that's a crucial mistake. I'm returning the umbrella.
on May 21, 2012
This wonderful umbrella is about the size of an eyeglasses case. It fits into my bag easily and weighs very little. Yet it protects my head and shoulders from rain and survives strong gusts.
on January 30, 2012
Beautifull fine little ubrella. Very small thin and easy to carry in your pocket. Sturdy construction. I recommend it completely.
Alejandro Villa
Bogotá Colombia
on March 16, 2012
I bought this umbrella for a friend after hers broke. She loves it! It is smaller than I would have imagined but it opens up into a full size umbrella which is very nice. It also stores away really easily in the side of a car door. The little case it comes in is also a bonus. I think this was a great buy. Would definitely recommend.
on December 19, 2014
This was an excellent little umbrella -- sleek, compact, reasonably-priced... for about a month, that is. I'm not sure if this is a limitation due to its size, but the umbrella needs to be closed in a particular order. Otherwise it jams. And merely pulling too hard to unjam it can apparently dislodge the main shaft from the umbrella dome. Now, not only does the whole contraption fail to close without some very delicate maneuvering, the dome falls off under the standard force required to open an umbrella.

I don't know if mine was defective, if I misused it in some way, or it's actually a design flaw, but it's really a shame that this lovely little pocket-umbrella didn't last.
on May 29, 2012
Good product. It is definitely a very small size (which is why I bought it). It feels a bit flimsy when compared to a full size umbrella, but sturdier than others of this size.
on December 21, 2012
It fell apart the second or third time I opened it. It was the size and weight I was looking for, but broke almost instantly. Maybe I just got a defect.
on June 30, 2013
do not waste money on this. It is difficult to open easily/quickly (not automatic but also just hard), it isn't very wide, is not sturdy (cannot use if any degree of wind), it is really flimsy - light metal infrastructure...it's short and it's a pin to get back to compact size...
on July 15, 2013
This umbrella is really flimsy. If it's windy and rainy outside, it doesn't stand a chance. It's definitely convenient to keep in your purse or glove compartment since it's so small and packs right up into a little bag, but I wouldn't count on it for serious rain. Mine keeps flipping inside out when it gets a little windy.
on October 12, 2012
When I first opened it, I was a tiny bit underwhelmed. It was smaller than I expected.

But that's not to say it's too small. Far from it; it shields me perfectly from sun and rain. And looking at it as I hold it in my hands, I still find it hard to believe how small it is when it's all closed up.

The only thing I wish it had was an auto-open/close function. But you can't have everything, and for the price you pay and the size it closes to, this is a great little umbrella.