Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

70%
30%

on January 14, 2016
This tape makes such wonderful adhesive for burlesque. Keeping clothes and even pasties in place. I had big letters on my booty for a holiday routine and they were made of craft foam - I was really worried that the tape wouldn't be strong enough given the quote convex surface and the amount the needed to flex. Every corner stayed down tight all through the show and after.
After the show I let them "dry out" for next time and they quickly lost all their adhesive which was great so little hairs and dust didn't stick and then I'd reapply a new layer of tape for the next show - with every show the letter pasties got more sturdy!
on February 26, 2015
Great tape..I have fibromyalgia and can't wear a bra as they are all way too uncomfortable for me. To remedy this, I wear a camisole with sew-in bras but instead of sewing them in, I use this tape to hold them in place. It works great!
on October 10, 2014
This is by far and away the best adhesive tape I've ever used. I actually had difficulty removing it, which is my only complaint.

If you need something extremely strong, these are great.
on July 31, 2015
This is the best body tape out there. I use it to tape clothing in place on my skin and it stays all day even if its hot out and i sweat.
on July 29, 2014
I was going to use this to make temporary badges, but they are so sticky they can be used permanently I think!!!!
on October 5, 2015
We use this as hearing aid tape for my daughter, it stays on and doesn't irritate her skin.
on July 30, 2014
I love this flash tape. It stays put and does it's job perfectly. Highly recommend it.
on October 5, 2015
Great for keep clothes up that may peep some skin.
on September 1, 2015
Works great but difficult to get off clothes.
on September 14, 2014
A must have for costuming!!! Love itt!

See 1 answered question