5.0 out of 5 stars I would wear these 100% of the time if I could.
Published on February 15, 2012 by Fancy Nancy

2.0 out of 5 stars Size might say DD but doesn't do the job
Published on September 6, 2011 by Danielle M Craner

5.0 out of 5 stars I would wear these 100% of the time if I could., February 15, 2012
This review is from: Braza - Self Adhesive Bra (Apparel)
Let me start by saying I *love* these adhesive bras. You put them on while laying flat on your back, and without any fabric-y, underwire-y nonsense, when you stand up your chest is wonderFULLY supported just like with a traditional bra. The fabric breathes easy and they feel very good to wear all day long. I'm a 32DD size and weigh in the 120-lb. range, and I've been using these adhesives for about 5 years. They are perfect for flimsy bathing suit tops or strapless/ thin-strapped summer tops that no real bra looks right under. I cannot say enough good things about them, so a little disclaimer about the only minor downside... I live in AZ where the weather is pretty dry and removing these is no problem whatsoever. But when I go to the Southern states or anywhere with heat *and* humidity (summertime music festivals or whathaveyou), the adhesives tend to be a bit harder to get off at the end of the night. And that's not fun. But it's easily remedied with some warm water and soap in the shower (Just beware, fellow campers who don't have shower access- keep baby wipes handy for easier removal). Overall... Get these! They are awesome for any size breasts, any style of clothing, and you can trust them during almost any activity in any setting, from galas to the beach.

(P.S. - I've tried a few different types-- this review is SPECIFICALLY for the Braza brand. I used to get them at a dance/ ballet/ lingerie store called "Body Language" but since moving I get them here on Amazon.)

5.0 out of 5 stars they do the job; perky here I come, July 24, 2013
A. Kiss (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braza - Self Adhesive Bra (Apparel)
These are really good if you'd love to go braless but can't because you have breasts larger than a small B cup and/or gravity has taken its toll. I'm a rather droopy D cup and they look great under my sundresses.

They're not hard to put on once you practice a bit and they're really pretty comfortable (a bit itchy, maybe, but I find most bras are too). The support comes mainly from taping the wings fairly high up on your chest so it makes a bit of a sling. A bit of athlete's K-tape can help anchor it if you're worried about the adhesive slipping when you sweat, though I haven't found that to be a problem (maybe if you plan a heavy night of dancing in a hot club...)

One tip is to dab a bit of cream directly on your nipple before applying it, so the adhesive doesn't stick to that particularly bit of anatomy...

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, March 11, 2013
I am a 34DD and have been searching for something to wear with backless dresses. Nothing has worked until I found these. Because I'm rather busty, I use two of these per each breast but they stay on great all night and give me support (which is really hard to find). The only setback is that they can get a little itchy as the night goes on, but they stay on really well. I will definitely be purchasing more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size might say DD but doesn't do the job, September 6, 2011
Danielle M Craner (Fort Wayne, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braza - Self Adhesive Bra
I purchased these to be used under a bridesmaid dress. I had to use 2 on each side to be able to hold the weight of my breasts. I am a 34 DD and a size 6. I'm not overweight, so being overly heavy isn't the issue. It's that this product might be cut to "fit" a DD, but is much to flimsy to actually hold the weight of a bigger chest. I would not recommend this product to anyone who is larger chested. It just won't do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars These actually work!, July 19, 2010
This review is from: Braza - Self Adhesive Bra
I never thought I would be able to use a stick on bra in place of a real bra, but these actually work and are comfortable. I am a DD and I highly recommend it

2.0 out of 5 stars Endless quest for good solutions, June 30, 2013
This review is from: Braza - Self Adhesive Bra
These were a bit awkward. The instructions weren't very clear & if you apply them at all crooked it messes up your shape majorly, which is a problem since they're single use and you can't just peel them off to adjust them, you have to start over. With a little trial-and-error (and trimming) I made it work for the backless dress I purchased them for, and I will probably finish the package, but will try some other solution next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes some practice..., July 24, 2012
This review is from: Braza - Self Adhesive Bra (Apparel)
But once you get the hang of sticking them on correctly, they work pretty well. Im a 36D after 3 children, and im still able to get some much needed support from these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found so far, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Braza - Self Adhesive Bra
I debated giving this product a 4.
I find this product gives me enough lift when I cannot where a real bra (I like that it also prevents nipple showing).
Its drawbacks are that it is a tad small for my DDs and that it sticks a little to well to my skin.
Overall I like this product and have used it several times.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless for ladies with larger busts, April 6, 2011
Terrible. Just terrible. First off, it is impossible to put on the bra. I went through 2 pairs before I could do it without ripping the very thin fabric or get it in a position where shaping or lift was even possible. Given some practice, this would not be an issue, but since it costs at least 2 dollars for every pair you destroy, I'm not really willing to make that investment. If it cost like, a dime per pair, or I could reuse them, then maybe.
Second, you can't do this without wrinkling it. This is described by the packaging as "normal" and "will not affect its function". But it does affect the way this looks under the backless sheer lace dress I was trying to use these for. It looked like the slip was scrunched up under the lace. Ick.
Third, this does not actually work for breasts this size. I am a 36D, and this simply did not hold them up at all. Not even a centimeter. The supportive tabs immediately pulled off my skin when I let go and my breasts went right back to sagging where they always hang out. Smaller sizes may have better luck, as there won't be so much weight fighting against such small tabs, but it really just failed for me.

This works only as a nipple concealer. And a poor one at that since it wrinkles and looks obvious. Would never buy again. It's better just to go bra-less. And I hate going bra-less.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 'Exotic Dancer Pasties" I've ever found!, June 18, 2009
This review is from: Braza - Self Adhesive Bra (Apparel)
Being a dancer in a topless club that requires us to wear pasties over our areolas, these have worked the best! They stay on even when sweaty, (as long as you don't use lotion on the area where your sticking them) They blend in with your skin tone but aren't see thru, and they are nice and soft!

If you're a dancer you know how weird the beige pasties look on dark skin ladies so the cocoa ones work perfect!

I am thoroughly satisfied with this product.

Thank you!