Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brazilian Espresso Scrub Soap with Coffee Butter and Vanilla
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 23, 2012
I've read the reviews for almost all the soaps from this seller and I've noticed that if not all,then most of the reviews are from the seller. I decided to give it a try anyway, the brownness from the soap comes off on my towel but rinses away clean. It's got the perfect amount of lather, not too little and not too much. The smell is heaven and it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean.
on October 14, 2009
Brazilian Espresso Scrub Soap has a pleasant warm scent and it doesn't bother my allergies! I really enjoy a good coffee soap!
on August 11, 2014
I purchased a gentleman's gift pack a few months ago. I went though all the soaps and couldn't of been more pleased with the all of them. This one in particular really was the icing on the cake. The aroma of fresh coffee was amazing and is perfect for morning showers. The lather was exceptional and made my skin feel smooth, thanks to the coffee grinds. I would have to say this soap gos above and beyond in terms of what a soap can do. I would recommend all the "natural hand crafted soap" to everyone, but the Brazilian Espresso Scrub Soap is definitely my new favorite.
on February 5, 2013
I've tried other NHC soaps (Lemongrass,Morrocan Grapefruit and Red clay)and I love citrus so I expected to like one of the two the most but this Brazilian Expresso Coffee Butter-Vanilla is my favorite out of all of them! It has a strong,aromatic coffee-vanilla scent. The bar is big so I cut it in half and the inside is cream colored(guessing that's the vanilla). It feels very luxurious, buttery and smooth. Since it's natural it takes some working it into the wash cloth or loofa to get a lather. It also comes off brown but leaves no residue on the skin or in the tub. I felt it was kind of pricey(mainly due to the shipping cost) but it's spa quality for way less than what you would pay at the spa. The only thing is that I wish it had some nut shells or some type of exfoliant texture to it but I use a Japanese washcloth with it anyway. This will leave you soft, clean and the coffee naturally neutralizes body bacteria and odors. Enjoy!
on July 18, 2014
I'm absolutely shocked at these reviews because my experience couldn't have been any different: THIS SOAP IS AWFUL!!! There was NO coffee smell whatsoever and hardly any lather - I ended up using other actual soap afterward to feel clean. Maybe I got a defective bar because I was surprised that NONE of the characteristics promised were delivered.
on April 14, 2013
My biggest complaint about this soap was that it kept falling apart in my hands. It smelled nice, it worked as far as soap is concerned, but when wet, it just fell apart in gooey chunks.
on October 15, 2012
I like the way this makes my skin feel and shine. I would highly consider buying this soap again. Exfoliates well and also has a pleasant smell.
on April 11, 2013
Didn't really feel clean after using it. No lather, which isn't a big deal. I have used other coffee sodas and loved them that why I tried this one. Not worth the price.
on September 25, 2015