5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee soap
Brazilian Espresso Scrub Soap has a pleasant warm scent and it doesn't bother my allergies! I really enjoy a good coffee soap!
Published on October 14, 2009 by Michael Brewer

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, execution could have been better
My biggest complaint about this soap was that it kept falling apart in my hands. It smelled nice, it worked as far as soap is concerned, but when wet, it just fell apart in gooey chunks.
Published 15 months ago by Her Yang

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee soap, October 14, 2009
This review is from: Brazilian Espresso Scrub Soap with Coffee Butter and Vanilla (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant soap, October 23, 2012
I've read the reviews for almost all the soaps from this seller and I've noticed that if not all,then most of the reviews are from the seller. I decided to give it a try anyway, the brownness from the soap comes off on my towel but rinses away clean. It's got the perfect amount of lather, not too little and not too much. The smell is heaven and it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, execution could have been better, April 14, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells good., April 11, 2013
Didn't really feel clean after using it. No lather, which isn't a big deal. I have used other coffee sodas and loved them that why I tried this one. Not worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lived up to its own hype!, February 5, 2013
I've tried other NHC soaps (Lemongrass,Morrocan Grapefruit and Red clay)and I love citrus so I expected to like one of the two the most but this Brazilian Expresso Coffee Butter-Vanilla is my favorite out of all of them! It has a strong,aromatic coffee-vanilla scent. The bar is big so I cut it in half and the inside is cream colored(guessing that's the vanilla). It feels very luxurious, buttery and smooth. Since it's natural it takes some working it into the wash cloth or loofa to get a lather. It also comes off brown but leaves no residue on the skin or in the tub. I felt it was kind of pricey(mainly due to the shipping cost) but it's spa quality for way less than what you would pay at the spa. The only thing is that I wish it had some nut shells or some type of exfoliant texture to it but I use a Japanese washcloth with it anyway. This will leave you soft, clean and the coffee naturally neutralizes body bacteria and odors. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars great use of coffee grounds, October 15, 2012
I like the way this makes my skin feel and shine. I would highly consider buying this soap again. Exfoliates well and also has a pleasant smell.

1.0 out of 5 stars No., July 18, 2014
I'm absolutely shocked at these reviews because my experience couldn't have been any different: THIS SOAP IS AWFUL!!! There was NO coffee smell whatsoever and hardly any lather - I ended up using other actual soap afterward to feel clean. Maybe I got a defective bar because I was surprised that NONE of the characteristics promised were delivered.

Brazilian Espresso Scrub Soap with Coffee Butter and Vanilla