5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic Brush Really Works!
Published on April 12, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for thick hair!!!
Does not work at all on my thick curly hair. My daughter has pretty thin hair and it seems to be a but better for her which is why I gave it 2 stars (based on my lack of success alone it would have been 1). So, if your hair is even slightly on the thick side, find something else. The color-changing part is cool :)
Published 18 months ago by N. A. Benn

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic Brush Really Works!, April 12, 2011
Amazon Customer "Abbadabba" (Brooklyn, New York United States) - See all my reviews
Like most curly tops, I have an abundance of hair product and tools. Round brushes being one of them. I saw a short video on how to blow dry your hair and the person was using this brush. I took a chance and ordered it and I have to say, it worked! My other round brushes are wooden or a combo of wood and metal but for some reason this ceramic one did a better job and trust me, I am terrible and blow drying my naturally curly hair straight so that is saying a lot. Definitely would recommend this brush for curly and non-curly alike!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brush i own!, December 10, 2012
Im all about my hair and having it look like i just walked out of a salon and this does just that! It speeds up the drying process and leaves hair smooth looking and is great for volume! I also love the fact that the bristles dont dig into your head and it picks hair up with ease! Buy this!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for thick hair!!!, June 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermal Ceramic Brush, January 2, 2013
Sasha (West Palm Beach, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brazilian Heat Brazilian Heat Thermal Ceramic Ion Brush, 25 Mm (Misc.)
Received this brush today and used it in the evening.
I have curly hair and was thrilled that this brush was able to grip the hair so well.
This brush actually cut my drying time in half.
I'm very, very pleased with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, March 10, 2014
I was so looking forward to getting this brush, after what I had heard. But I have fine, wavy hair and this brush is way too rough on me. I lose way too much hair every time I use it, not a really gentle brush. Great concept and the heating up part works great, but the bristles hurt.

1.0 out of 5 stars No different from any other brush, January 26, 2014
I also (like another reviewer) read about this brush in a magazine and promptly ordered it because it sounded great and it was not expensive. However, it took forever, with the dryer blowing directly on the brush, for the orange indicator to show that it was hot enough, and then it instantly turned back to the orange (indicating it was not hot) as soon the brush wasn't blowing directly on it. Also, the bristles were very stiff and they caught in my hair.

Not recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your hair!!!, July 7, 2013
When I first used this brush, I thought I found the ultimate brush for blow drying but it was a huge disappointment. The bristles on this brush melted into my hair causing severe breakage. I would not purchase another brush by Brazilian Heat. This brush isn't good for hair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, March 20, 2014
I am not one to write long reviews on purchased items. I will take the time to say that
this brush is very disappointing to say the least. Getting right to the problem, the
bristles are just too short. I've read reviews that have said this brush would be better
for short hair or fine hair. This is not the case. The barrel does heat up and change
colors, but the bristles don't catch enough hair to curl it or brush out at any length
of hair.

I'd say save your money and look for a roller brush that has larger bristles than this.
I did and got the results I was looking for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this. Gimmicky garbage., November 30, 2013
Bought this because I read about it in an issue of Real Simple. Not a great brush and doesn't come close to the good blow outs I get at home with a boar bristle round brush I have

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible brush; bristles melted & deformed; do not buy, November 22, 2013
Laura (NASHVILLE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
I have fairly fine shoulder length hair. First, I ordered the largest size and was surpirsed to find it smaller than expected, but that's on me. I just had to try to do smaller sections than normal. The first blowout went okay and I attributed the awkwardness & difficulty to the fact that I'm used to a larger brush. HOWEVER, I went to do a second blowout with this brush this morning only to find that the bristles are deformed! Apparently, the heat from my hairdryer melted them and they're all misshapen now. So, the brush catches and will not go through my hair.

Basically, after one use, this brush is trash. Don't waste your money. I'm very frustrated that I did.

Brazilian Heat Brazilian Heat Thermal Ceramic Ion Brush, 25 Mm