5.0 out of 5 stars Motivating, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Breaking All Barriers:: Insider Secrets to a Limitless Life (Paperback)
I work for a large company doing sales, of which most of my day is spent cold calling. It is very hard to stay motivated and deal with rejection all day long. After making 100's of calls I would maybe get just a couple sales. I have since taken Marc's workshop, which I found to be extremely uplifting,and after reading his book I now have developed a better mindset and outlook on my job and day. I'm finding that I'm more productive and upbeat. It helped me by training me to look at it not as rejection, but as a learning experience, and how to better handle my next call. I recommend this book to anyone who is looking to step it up and become more motivated, and needs a better outlook on life in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for all entrepreneurs!!, February 26, 2012
I've read several self-help books in the past, typically when I've needed a pick me up and looking for motivation, but this is by far the best one I've gone through. I received this as a gift a few weeks ago and what separates this book from others I've read is that the author uses small stories and tidbits from his personal life to relate lessons to the reader. This not only makes the read much easier (and trust me, some self-help books can be a bear to go through) but I feel that in times when you really need to remember key points from the book you'll be able to draw on those experiences through the stories that were told. I run a small business and we're always working on new product creation/development, and the author's story about Wheely's/sliding shoes is one I'm always going to remember because thoughts like that scare me daily - what if our competition comes out with a product that blows us away? What if we thought of a product first but took too long to launch and a competitor comes out with it first? Worse yet, what if we didn't introduce a product because we were afraid it wouldn't do well and someone else does with smashing success?

After reading this book I've already ordered a copy as a gift for a friend of mine, someone who needs a real kick in the pants (early 30's, afraid of moving out, afraid of meeting people of the opposite sex, needs momma's approval for everything, etc) and I'm CONFIDENT this is going to light a fire in his belly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful Approach to Self Development, February 14, 2012
Daniel Faggella (WAKEFIELD, RI, US) - See all my reviews
I'm a bit of a self-development junkie, and there isn't much I haven't seen in one form or another. Marc's approach to personal success draws not only form his personal experiences but from a clear wealth of knowledge in the personal development world. His concept about leveraging fear is something that I found to be fresh and more than worth the read. Give this book a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, February 10, 2012
After hearing Marc Wayshak speak, reading "Breaking All Barriers: Insider Secrets to a Limitless Life" was to hear his voice again and again pushing you to take action. Through sharing personal stories and anecdotes from his remarkable life as well as exercises demanding you take steps towards your goals, Marc wrote a book that's more than just a bedtime read-- it's a lifestyle.

Breaking All Barriers:: Insider Secrets to a Limitless Life
Breaking All Barriers:: Insider Secrets to a Limitless Life by Marc Wayshak (Paperback - February 3, 2012)
$19.99 $17.54