Breaking Amish 3 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Jumping the Fence Four Amish and one Mennonite leave the only home they've ever known to answer one question "is there more to life"? Facing being shunned by their families and possible exile from their communities, what will they think about life on the outside world?
2. What Have We Gotten Ourselves Into? The Amish find themselves in chaotic and vibrant New York City. Excited, scared and full of hope, they experience a variety of firsts. But as they adjust to the big city, both tension and romance begins to surface.
3. Breaking All the Rules The cast breaks Amish & Mennonite rules by buying "English" clothes and getting tattoos. Later, Kate and Rebecca decide to pursue a modeling career. And Abe & Rebecca are shocked when both their families suddenly show up in NY to take them home.
4. New Beginnings Rebecca comes face to face with a brutal reality from her past, while Sabrina struggles to connect with her ethnic heritage. Kate breaks down under the pressure of being shunned by her family, and romance is blossoming between two cast-mates.
5. What Is Really Happening? Kate, Jeremiah, Sabrina, Abe & Rebecca disagree about the good and bad of being Amish. Sabrina realizes she knows nothing about the Puerto Rican culture but desperately wants to connect to it. Kate's DUI past starts to catch up with her.
6. Good vs. Evil Kate, Sabrina, Abe & Rebecca visit the Sex Museum. Kate strips down to a bikini for her first photo shoot. Abe gets serious about Rebecca and wants to take things to the next level. And everything comes to a stop when there are allegations of witchcraft.
7. Final Days Kate is cast out of the group. Jeremiah and Sabrina have something to hide. Abe finds out that Rebecca is not being honest. Sabrina finds her biological father. And the group begins to pack for home and must make one of the biggest decisions of their life
8. Decision Time The group makes their way home to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. Will they commit to being Amish/Mennonite or will they go English? They face their families and friends and the possibility of being shunned.
9. Party Time Sabrina uncovers letters from her birth Mother while Kate gets a dose of reality. Abe and Rebecca struggle to plan their wedding, while Jeremiah and Sabrina plan a bachelor and bachelorette party the two might never forgive or forget in Atlantic City.
10. Finale The pre-wedding party ends with tempers boiling over, but not before a shocking secret is revealed. Abe and Rebecca realize the difficulty of planning a wedding on their own. Finally, Jermiah confronts Sabrina about the future of their relationship.
11. The Shunning Truth: Part 1 In an exclusive interview hosted by NBC's Michelle Beadle, Abe, Rebecca, Kate, Jeremiah and Sabrina reunite to confront each other about their time together in NYC and set the record straight on accusations and allegations that have recently been made.
12. The Shunning Truth: Part 2 In Part 2 of this reunion special, the cast clears the air, addressing the rumors and allegations that have surfaced since the series premiered. Are they really Amish or actors? What is the truth behind Abe and Rebecca's relationship?
Breaking Amish Sneak Peek What happens when four Amish young people and a young Mennonite rebel against their conservative, isolated communities to pursue their dreams in an "English" world? One things for certain they will get everything they wanted, nothing they expected.
This show has to be fake in some way...not sure how they did it, but it seems like people are lying to get on the show or something.
The cast is made up of human train wrecks who long ago left the Amish community pretending to be innocents encountering the outside world.
At least most other "reality" shows have truth to the characters, such as Duck Dynasty, Teen Moms, etc, however this show is all LIES.
Okay it's entertaining but is it truly Amish or are these people actors? Ones been to college, but Amish don't go to college- have to wonder.Published 3 months ago by Pat neales
The description of this "reality" TV show states that these poor souls have to eventually make the "tough" decision on whether to leave the Amish (or Mennonites,... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Ravn
i liked watching this show but its also not a reality show, more like an unscripted drama. will watch more once its available on PRime video.Published 18 months ago by N. Khan
This is another fake reality show. The cast is made up of human train wrecks who long ago left the Amish community pretending to be innocents encountering the outside world. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Mark bennett
Rebecca should be fired from this ridiculous show along with her little boy husband Abe. He couldn't be farther up her ass in every episode. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Joanne Chase
Once I found out it was very fake I couldn't bring myself to watch anymore. So I wouldn't say it's worth it.Published 21 months ago by Talisa
Waste of money. All lies and fake. I was really bummed. Really was interested/vested to find out they were out of Amish years and left before.Published 21 months ago by Christina Hendriks