5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality t-shirt, great design!
Nice cotton t-shirt, good fit and great design. I am sure, Mr. White would be satisfied with the quality of this product.
Published 16 months ago by Fernando Rosete

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin T
Warning. This shirt, although very cool, is made with thin cotton. Could easily double as a veil at a Goth wedding.
Published 13 months ago by Jimmy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality t-shirt, great design!, August 31, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin T, November 16, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt, December 26, 2013
but it had a hole in the left arm pit over an inch long that will have to be sewn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, runs a bit small, December 22, 2013
Love the creative Breaking Bad design on this shirt, however it runs a bit small.

I'm a consistent size: XL, which is what this shirt was ordered in. It fits, but I'm going to need to be very careful not to shrink it. Or bend over too much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt was just right, October 30, 2013
Love the shirt material and the design came out perfect. Only downfall of the shirt is that the medium runs a little tight. Overall satisfied with the arrival time and quality of the shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for a thinner taller frame. may want to order a size up, July 29, 2014
I rated this as fitting "some what small " but only to let people know before hand. I personally really like the fit. I sometimes have a hard time finding a good fitting shirt because of my height and weight. Sometimes shirts are the right length but are too wide, or they fit good but arent long enough etc. This shirt was a nice fit for me. It has a nicer fitted look and feel to it which is what i like better. Its not skin tight at all, just a nicer look for a thinner, taller frame. If you normally wear xl. You might want to get an xxl just to play it safe. As an xl feels a little closer to an L . Awesome bb shirt . Love it. I just hope it doesnt shrink

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but..., August 12, 2014
This shirt is great! I don't want to give the wrong impression to anyone because this is really one of my favorite shirts now, but I just wish it was a little more loose fitting. I am 6'2 about 175 lbs and most larges fit me fairly loose. This one is somewhat tight for a large so if a normal large is tight on you then I would go with an xl. Like I said most larges are loose on me and this one is somewhat tight fitting which I don't mind but I think its slightly smaller than most larges FYI.

5.0 out of 5 stars This T-shirt is soooo awesome!, September 24, 2013
I ordered this shirt for My boyfriend - as one of his birthday gifts, after seeing it on Vince Gilligan - creator of Breaking Bad - wearing on the show Talking Bad also because are huge fans of Breaking Bad....and he loved it, especially the material is sooooo soft and comfortable. Definitely a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband's favorite shirt!, June 5, 2014
Anytime he wears this out he gets tons of compliments! It is awesome and is true to the picture. Will definitely shop here again.

2.0 out of 5 stars ordered XXL and got an extra medium!, March 2, 2014
This t shirt IS NOT a true XXL. I guess they run small. I wear XXL to be comfortable not because I need too. This shirt is snug order a size up for sure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›