5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt is great quality, but runs small
Shirt is great quality, but runs small. I ordered this shirt in medium for my boyfriend. It was a very tight fit on him. I returned the shirt (which was a very easy process) and then reordered in large. The large fits perfectly. My boyfriend is obsessed with this show and loves to wear this shirt. Great quality and great price!
Published 23 months ago by ES

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, deceiving
The "Large" I bought is more of a "small". The color was already faded when I received it. The cotton is obviously cheap. It is very overpriced. I had to return it upon receipt. Not worth the money. Beware.
Published 20 months ago by Felipe Angeles

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt is great quality, but runs small, February 19, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, deceiving, May 14, 2013
Felipe Angeles (Boulder, CO United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrinks, May 20, 2013
J. moran (North Carolina USA) - See all my reviews
The shirt is thin, thin cotton. I always prewash shirts and this one shrunk from XL to about a Large before it was even worn. Beware of this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the Price and if you are BB Fan XD, February 15, 2014
The T-shirt its very good for the price. Maybe the tissue its a bit thin but it still good quality.
The Breaking Bad logo looks very cool and the stamp its made of good quality.
If you buy this T-Shirt please order a a bigger size than your usually wear so if you are a medium size just order a large and you'll be fine. I'll give it 4 stars just becuase maybe the shirt could be a bit more thicker.
Overall the shirt its worth specially for the price and if of course if you are a Breaking Bad fan like me XD Buy it,you wont regret. Breaking Bad RULES!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Bad Logo T-Shirt, February 5, 2013
AWESOME T-Shirt!!!! It arrived EXACTLY as pictured, with incredibly soft material, striking, bright graphics, and true to size. A MUST for any Breaking Bad fan!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt but sizing off, May 5, 2013
As others have said here, you need to buy a size larger. I wear an XL and after washing, this shirt fit, but it was rather snug. Go up a size and you'll be happy with your Breaking Bad shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have T-shirt for fans of Breaking Bad, September 24, 2013
This review is from: Breaking Bad Men's Logo T-Shirt (Apparel)
For those obsessed with the TV series "Breaking Bad;" you won't want to be caught without this T-Shirt. Just like the TV series; it makes a bold statement. I ordered the extra large, which is slightly too big for me. Once it's run through the drier; I have no doubt that the fit will be perfect. The quality of the T-shirt is high, and I expect that it will last for several years. "Breaking Bad" fans; don't be caught without this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS SHIRT AT A GREAT PRICE!, October 8, 2014
jb (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I am not a big fan of t-shirts. But as my wife and I headed to Europe for a month, I needed to find some acceptable informal wear for hot days, and travel days. Breaking Bad was one of my choices. First, let me say that the quality was excellent--far superior to $10 tshirts I buy on the street, or at Marshall's. But the key thing is that this is a really handsome, standout shirt. My wife grew quite jealous all over Europe as people stopped to take a picture of my shirt, or how perfect strangers called out (in various languages) about how much they loved the shirt. I get the same thing in the US. Every time I go out, people walk up to tell me how much they love the shirt, where did I get it, how much was it, etc. It is really quite funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the tee shirt because it represents one of my ..., December 8, 2014
James Trani (Davenport, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I love the tee shirt because it represents one of my favorite shows of all time at a good price. The material is not the heaviest tee in my drawer, but it's not the thinnest either. It turned out to be a good value for the money. I've already wash it once and, because I wasn't sure if it would shrink much, I choose to hang dry it. Another person's suggestion of buying one size larger is probably a good idea, but it does fit new as expected. There's no fading yet. Some of these reviews reflect the mindset of some people who just don't like anything or like to complain about everything, so consider that when looking at this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014