Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Breaking Bad Los Pollos Hermanos Men's T-shirt
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 9, 2015
I purchased two of these shirts for Christmas presents, one for my son, and one for my husband who are huge Breaking Bad fans. They absolutely loved this T-shirt! I knew I couldn't buy just one because the other would be upset! They've worn this shirt many times since Christmas and it has held up greatly with many washings, and is still as soft as it was brand new!
on October 5, 2015
This shirt is pretty soft and comfy to wear. I was a little worried since this is a men's shirt, but they always say to order a size smaller than you would in women's. I normally wear a large in women's, I ordered a men's medium and it fits exactly how I wanted! I can tell by looking at the graphics on the shirt that it should NOT be put in the dryer. I am going to hang dry or set the dryer to "air dry" for this t-shirt. I like the contrast of colors on the shirt too, the navy blue compliments the light pastel colors of the los pollos hermanos logo. If you are a Breaking Bad fan, this shirt is perfect for you.
on May 26, 2015
Why is it SO hard to find a soft t-shirt? I love the logo, but the fabric is thick and rough and has little give. A t-shirt should be soft and comfortable, but this definitely is not. I would return it, but the cost of return shipping doesn't make it worth while.
on January 10, 2015
Got the same shirt for my husband last year, re-ordered this one to replace it after the logo faded. My husband likes how this one looks, due to the more subdued colors, but says the material is more clingy/form-fitting which is a negative. He's always getting comments and smiles every time he wears it - who doesn't love Breaking Bad?
on July 31, 2014
Imagine my embarrassment when I realized you can buy this shirt at Target. No matter. This is definitely a conversation starter. Don't wear unless you are prepared to discuss this show at least once.
on January 1, 2014
my husband loved this for christmas! it fit him perfect that day & he wore it that day. then i washed it.... & dried it....BIG mistake! it shrunk from like a large to small almost! he was so mad, im gonna order him another and hang to dry this time. just alot of $$ i wasted that shrunk. :(
on January 26, 2014
I got this shirt as a gift. It fit nicely and the logo looks to be good quality. My step-son has worn it several times and washed it and it looks to be holding up quite well (colors are still bright and it hasn't shrunk).
on March 20, 2014
Honestly, I wouldn't know how the shirt fits, as I bought it for my son for Chistmas. However, he seemed to be very pleased and amused by this gift. The shirt's logo is in bright colors against a white background, and is very cute.
on April 17, 2014
Just got my Pollos shirt and I love it. The print is nice and looks like it will stand up to being washed several hundred times. I am typically a XL and ordered a 2XL due to other reviews. The shirt fit a little big the first wear. I have washed and air dryed 2x and now I place it in the dryer. After a couple of washes the shirt fits just about perfect.

Tag-less shirt. And the shirt is super soft! If you're a fan of BB get this T and order one size up.

Within one hour of having it on - I got 2 comments/references to the greatest show that was ever on television.
on January 16, 2015
I wish I could give a rating below 1 star. The artwork on the shirt is so faded and not in the cool vintage way but in the very poorly made kind of way. It can barely be seen and has little use more than a shirt to wear while mowing the lawn.
This was supposed to be a gift for my brother who is a big breaking bad fan and I was extremely disappointed. And further confirms my distrust for buying products online. DO NOT PURCHASE this shirt

See 1 answered question