Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 2, 2014
unfortunately the sticker is just the black outline. where you see white, there is actually nothing there. (it's barely visible on tinted windows.) i should have asked the question before purchasing, but then again a better description would be a big help, as the picture gives the impression of having white facial portions. otherwise, the sticker is very good quality and applies easily.
on September 4, 2013
This is surprisingly very high quality. It will definitely peel off if you were to put on a car window, so no worries. The only problem I had was that some bubbles are hard to get out. That's my fault on the installation though. I recommend buying... it's hilarious!
on January 13, 2014
Due to the great reviews, I think I may have applied it wrong, but it wouldn't come off of the applicator plastic in one piece. I wasn't going to let it go to waste, so I applied it to my laptop. Awesome sticker, great price, and it was delivered very quickly.

SAY MY NAME!!!!
on February 1, 2014
I thought the sticker would have a white face with black outline but it's just black outline I didn't find out till it was on my tinted window. But the sticker was awesome In its own just wish the face was white
on April 27, 2016
Cool idea, but the decal wasn't a sheet. Essentially, it was a flimsy piece of nylon film stuck between two adhesive sheets of film. Trying to peel the film off one side proved frugal, never mind trying to peel the other side without ripping it. Not what I was expecting. I had to throw it away. The out- line of the face is literally a line. There's space between the chin and lip, between the lip and mustache, etc. Should be one big piece.
on February 28, 2014
I love this vinyl sticker, Now I have Heisenberg at the back of my car, I just love it.

Fair price, fast shipping, I received just what I expected.

I recommend this product 100%.
on July 16, 2014
Sticker was not black and white as pictured above. Sticker was all white. Was placing on the back of a white tablet, so I wasted money on this one. Not only reason for giving this product a 1-star. The sticker was extremely fragile and broke at nearly every corner when taking the back off so even if I wanted to use it I couldn't anyway.
on January 8, 2014
It looks amazing on my car and I smile every time I see it and think," your goddamn right" lol
on July 13, 2014
Awsome sticker it even came with a bonus sticker of a skull
on December 26, 2013
These stickers are great quality, were packaged well, and I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Can't wait to put heisenberg on my car! Will also look great on my silver colored chromebook!