Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 10, 2012 10:13:54 PM PST
courtney says:
I have pre ordered Breaking Dawn to rent and it says release date Feb. 11th.... Well it is Feb. 11th now and they have not released it. I was going to stay up to watch it. I am upset. I could have rented it on Direct TV, but I thought Amazon would have it come on at the same time. Does anyone know what time zone amazon is in? I'm just wondering if that has something to do with it.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 10:17:41 PM PST
Jane Gaddy says:
Same here...

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 10:25:17 PM PST
courtney says:
I just noticed that the time I posted this says 10:13pm on Feb. 10th so I am guessing that the time where I am located is not the same time as where Amazon is located.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 11:42:21 PM PST
Virginia says:
Same here I was going to stay up and watch it after it came out but I don't think I will now. :(

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 11:50:56 PM PST
S. Birdwell says:
PST on the end of your post means Pacific Standard Time. So, if you're in Mountain Time Zone, it will be released at 1am, Central at 2am, and Eastern at 3am if Amazon releases it at their midnight. Sucks that they can't release it as each time zone hits midnight like what they do in movie theaters!

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 1:10:37 AM PST
:(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 10, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 by Robert Pattison
4.2 out of 5 stars   (1,973)