5.0 out of 5 stars ! ! ! BUY THIS ! ! !
Published on March 14, 2009 by Ömer Fikret Güray

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Was a gift for my granddaughter
Published 9 days ago by deborah jette

5.0 out of 5 stars ! ! ! BUY THIS ! ! !, March 14, 2009
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
OK... This is fantastic! Well, I'm not talking about the extra tracks (they are OK too but) , I'm talking about DVD. It's brilliant!!! The performances, 2 episodes of "Miley,Music & More" & my favorite "The Shooting of '7 Things'". If you bought this and watched the shooting you probably realized that M.C. said "We're shooting music video right now. 7 Things, you know 'bout whom." to a friend that called her on her brake time at the shooting (probably that was Mandy Jiroux, her BestFriendForever). Well, I know whom either. NJ!!! But what ever... If you wanna get to know Miley & her music a little bit more you MUST buy this platinum edition album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior-Outstanding, July 9, 2009
AD "AD" (Lakewood, Colorado USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
This CD really places Miley as America's Rock Star. It is well-done with a lot of attention to detail on Miley's part. Her rewrite and re-make of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" is absolutely GREAT! "Wake Up America" ushers Miley into the world of Green very well. It is a new avenue and endeavor by Miley to contribute. "Bottom Of The Ocean" is a great Ambient Rock breakthrough and her remix of "See You Again" is outstanding. All of her songs on this album have a different but simple and deeply indulging message for people of all ages. It is NOT just one of those girl-boy relationship sets, though it may sound like that at times. The messages are well thought-out and play to/from the heart in many ways, you just have to listen! It does not set Miley apart from Hannah though it does enhance their relationship and public image.

The DVD's and pictures included in the album are very good and help explain or show Miley's feelings when singing the songs.

The album truly is and will be one of Miley's "Greats."

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great Album, December 20, 2008
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
Hey You, these CD is a very special one with all Album-tracks, Super Bonus Tracks and the great DVD with Live performance and Hitclips.
I like it so much. If you think about to by the CD "Breakout" - take this edition !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Miley Cyrus was good as a kid too!, December 23, 2013
Megan M. Sweet (Sioux Falls, SD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
I liked this album--definitely not country like I thought. She just keeps getting better, and I will keep buying her albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miley knows what it takes., September 8, 2013
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
Miley has become a contender, she has a beautiful voice. I for one think she knows it is time for everyone to let her grow up. I love the grown up direction she is heading in with her next two albums she is releasing, Can't Be Tamed and Bangerz? I bought both on reserve before they were released to the public and buy any new music she releases. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 Things I love about this CD, January 28, 2010
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
This is Miley's first CD away from Hannah Montana. She still works for Disney, but this is no Hannah Montana soundtrack.

The starting song "Breakout" is all about getting away from school. A lot of children and high school students could probably relate to it.

The next song "7 Things" is all about a break-up and the singer still loving the dumper. The singer waits for the dumper to apologize, but in the end they don't.

"Wake Up America" has a good message to it about today's global warming issues. Definitely a song to listen to even if you don't like Miley. :)

I cried inside my head during "Bottom Of The Ocean" and "These Four Walls". Such sad songs, yet so beautifully written/sung. :)

The DVD that comes with this also has raw/live performances and the making of the "7 Things" music video. All in all, a great CD/DVD. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Miley's Platinum CD rocks, February 27, 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
I bought the standard edition of Breakout and I loved it, now I bought Breakout Platinum Edition and it ROCKS!! I loved the bonus tracks (Hovering and Someday) and the DVD. Songs rating:

1- Breakout: 10/10
13- Hovering: 10/10
14- Someday: 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just perfect, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
I loved it! It's a great album, one of her best. and I'm in love with Miley, I'll always support her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fans!, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
I'm a huge Miley fan. I did have this album before but it got ruined. The two new songs are okay. Love the cute polaroids of Miley that it comes with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my granddaughter., November 30, 2013
This review is from: Breakout Platinum Edition (Audio CD)
I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas last year. It arrived on time and was a good value for the money.

Breakout Platinum Edition
Breakout Platinum Edition by Miley Cyrus (Audio CD - 2008)